Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh... opinions are like, well, ya know the rest...

i wouldn't pay anything for that championship pack, cuz i don't like the colorways...

plus, i like 9's, in certain colorways, but even in my fav colorways of them, they don't look anywhere near as good as yeezys to me (the overall shape, etc.)...
too each his own i guess but even if u look at it based off of value alone u could sell the championship pack buy both(maybe add a little cash) yeezy 2's or all 3 yeezy 1's

Can I get a check on these? Looks real to me

they look SUS

eh... opinions are like, well, ya know the rest...

i wouldn't pay anything for that championship pack, cuz i don't like the colorways...

plus, i like 9's, in certain colorways, but even in my fav colorways of them, they don't look anywhere near as good as yeezys to me (the overall shape, etc.)...
Truth. Lebrons or really most hyper fuse material kicks don't look right with jeans to me.

So I thought I would finally make a NT account after I picked up these.  Nothing more satisfying than working your way to something you really want.

Good price too, DS OG everything for $1165....on ebay!

So I thought I would finally make a NT account after I picked up these.  Nothing more satisfying than working your way to something you really want.

Good price too, DS OG everything for $1165....on ebay!
Welcome to the club.

What did you do to work your way to that cop?

^I wouldn't have made that trade, personally. Value wise I don't think the guy trading away the 2 Yeezys would have had to add as much as $3K, but then again, I'm not exactly up to date on Mag prices. Last time I checked I thought they were still going for about 5K or so.

I saw the Sneakercon video where this dude traded both Yeezy 2 colorways + $3000 for Air Mags. :stoneface: I would of kept the yeezy's though.

damn, that's a big rip off...

maybe, maybe plats + $3k, but even that's steep.

when these 2's first dropped there was a dude in here who traded solars for mags, straight up...

Is that a black shoe string tip thingy?
No it's gold, it's just a shadow.
Welcome to the club.

What did you do to work your way to that cop?
I just put in a bunch of hours at both my jobs.  Started eating fast food less, really that's where all my money goes usually.  It's just too **** convenient lol. But I really started getting towards my goal when I just got rid of all the shoes I never wore. 

I saw the Sneakercon video where this dude traded both Yeezy 2 colorways + $3000 for Air Mags. :stoneface: I would of kept the yeezy's though.

This video shows someone at sneaker con buying a pair of mags for $2000 + a pair of yeezy 2.(Starts at 3:20 point)

Last edited:
I don't know about that trade. I mean, I want the mags, but 2k and a pair of yeezy's.? Solars on top of that. Dude got ripped imo.

Been on the hunt for a pair of Solars since release. I was at work when they dropped on NDC and saw the tweet 5 minutes late. Such a tease!! Almost wish I saw it hours later. It wouldn't feel as bad knowing I was just 5 minutes late, lol. Dropping in here and reading some posts and admiring pics was a bad idea. My thirst is even higher now haha

Been on the hunt for a pair of Solars since release. I was at work when they dropped on NDC and saw the tweet 5 minutes late. Such a tease!! Almost wish I saw it hours later. It wouldn't feel as bad knowing I was just 5 minutes late, lol. Dropping in here and reading some posts and admiring pics was a bad idea. My thirst is even higher now haha

don't feel bad, i was on 'em the second they went up and still came up short... :lol:

I was lucky to get both basically at retail; one retail, one $50 over retail. Since then however, no luck with big releases on NDC; Corks, Galaxy, etc..
Who sold to you for $50 over retail? I need some new friends! I'm happy with my plats and have resigned myself to the fact that I'll never get solars :/

I was lucky to get both basically at retail; one retail, one $50 over retail. Since then however, no luck with big releases on NDC; Corks, Galaxy, etc..
eek.gif
, id rather have yeezys at retail then to have the corks or galaxys anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom