Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i ask how can you stand the lace tips swinging around?

I run mine out the top holes and out to the sides. I posted a couple pix where you should be able to see it, on the last page. I do it that way to keep them from swinging around and clanging onto each other and damaging them. The trade off is they hit the scales a bit, but I haven't noticed any damage from it yet. :crosses fingers:

I love the look of the gold lace tips and don't wanna not rock em, so this is about the only way I've figured how to do it. If anyone has any better suggestions, I'm all ears tho.

I put gorilla glue on my lace times, theyre never coming offf....smh...Eventually ill prob have to cut them and use my second set of laces.... that may never happen though.

I honestly the best way to have the laces with out them swing around is through the strap. I'll post s pic.

Do you guys not wear nice shoes when you're doing a lot of walking? I'm thinking of wearing my Plats to this thing today but it's about a 1.5 mile walk each way on dirty LA streets and I don't really want to wreck them. Sorry if that sounded stupider than it did in my head.

Do you guys not wear nice shoes when you're doing a lot of walking? I'm thinking of wearing my Plats to this thing today but it's about a 1.5 mile walk each way on dirty LA streets and I don't really want to wreck them. Sorry if that sounded stupider than it did in my head.

Theyre just shoes and you're just walking 0]
Unless its muddy then you might as well wear them

^Agreed. You should be fine wearing them. People have already wore them in snow and played basketball in them.

I was just tripping because I've always seen people saying they wear beaters when they're gonna be walking a bit, but I've never really adjusted what I wear

I was just tripping because I've always seen people saying they wear beaters when they're gonna be walking a bit, but I've never really adjusted what I wear

It all depends on how heavy you walk. These shoes can withstand a few miles of walking ESPECIALLY if you have shoe shields in em. Just give them a good wipe down when you get home

I wore my SB 8's for hours while walking around downtown Chicago. The only thing that got dirty were the bottoms (and not by much).

Edit: Yeezy's should hold up well.

Last edited:
I thought I had a deal today for a pair of solars guy sends me photoshopped legit pics smh and the hunt continues

while yeezy 1s are the comfiest shoes ever created i cant walk around all day in yeezy 2s they're slightly better then jordan 3s which arent really that comfy. Will sell my plats at then end of august for 1000 so if anyone wants a 10.5 then hmu gonna be stuntin this summer

That's a pretty good deal. Make sure they're legit. Most people who "don't have the box" are trying to sell fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom