Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size 10 pair DS came in today :smokin

Idk if y'all are still wanting some extra gold lace tips (or black) but I'm willing to sell mine. I got 4 gold and 4 black. Idk a price since I have no idea how much they're worth but I never put mine on the shoe anyways. Justin case anybody cares

Finally got around to take some quality pics of my Solars before I unDS them (still ecstatic about getting a pair in my size before they all dry up)...

Dope, how did you get them to glow like that? I can never capture a good pic after I've exposed them to light and made them glow

^ both colorways come with both color lace tips.

i prefer gold on both for some reason, just pops.

i put loctite on the threads (supposed to be the removable version, but i have a feeling it will be dumb hard to remove) on my solars, and finger nail polish on the plats (left the loctite at home so i had to use that), so i won't lose them...

Last edited:
Nail polish sounds better as opposed to the loctite :smh: doubt you'd be able to get em off without messin up the laces somehow

oh... i never took the time to notice one has gun metal and one has silver...

i just put the golds on straight away.

about that dude's pix up there, i'm curious too, i know there's a way you can put a flash type light on them and they will glow dumb hard, but i'm sure he edited the pix heavily too, like, saturation, cuz that solar lining is popping way too hard.

Dat glow :pimp:

im too lazy to take them out to get that glow lol

Thanks. Didn't take too long. Just sat them in a sunny window for 3-5 minutes.

Dope, how did you get them to glow like that? I can never capture a good pic after I've exposed them to light and made them glow

After charging them for a few minutes, closed the blinds (making the room dim but not completely dark), put the shoes on a black reflective surface (Black glass TV stand shelf) and snapped the pic using a DSLR with a slower shutter speed (resting on flat surface to avoid blurring)...

^ amazing pix, man! :pimp:

Thanks!

about that dude's pix up there, i'm curious too, i know there's a way you can put a flash type light on them and they will glow dumb hard, but i'm sure he edited the pix heavily too, like, saturation, cuz that solar lining is popping way too hard.

Not edited. Slower shutter speed on DSLR enhances anything that is bright (including the solar and soles)... At least to the best of my knowledge (not proficient in photography lingo)...

can i ask how can you stand the lace tips swinging around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom