Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rodrigofresh  

Well, the thing that Kills me is i have everyday contact with Nike reps, I know 2 boutique owners  ( 5 total locations)  AND STILL COULD NOT LOCK DOWN even 1 color of the Yeezy 2's... So i know the Red joint is off the table, It is what it is, I like the shoe to rock.... Im not gonna drop anything over retail for a pair...

Like for real, Not even $10 over retail. I know some might SMH, but i have been around too long.. Price increases already have 99% no justification behind them IMO, let alone resellers fees. 

Just my 2 cents-

You and I are in the same boat...love the 2s but refuse to pay anything more than retail+tax...i want them to rock not to stock

goddamn, did not know those custom iv's had a strap to them, they look terrible! that swoosh doesnt help their cause either. Whats up with those all red yeezys? is it still just speculation or is there some sort of concrete information out there on those?

if the all red 2's drop, it's gonna be the most hyped release of all time... trumping even the other 2 colors b4 it...

sneaker shields are NOT worth losing comfort. who gives a **** if your shoes crease?!

BUT if you can get yeezys for a good price and they happen to be half or 1 or 1.5 sizes too big then sneaker shields could make them work!
Not every shoe looks good with creasing/wear on them. My 1s and 8s look good with creasing and it gives them character, i don't mind it. If I had yeezy's Id wanna keep that mesh toebox crispy as possible, just looks better to me that way, so if the shields do their job how people say I Will def invest in them.  Plan on finding a pair of solars at tsxc may 11th across from madison square garden & cant wait to rock em
roll.gif

if you subscribe to SLAM magazine, pg 44 has a full photo of Nate hooping in his solars.. nice shot actually despite the clown move :smh:

Well, the thing that Kills me is i have everyday contact with Nike reps, I know 2 boutique owners  ( 5 total locations)  AND STILL COULD NOT LOCK DOWN even 1 color of the Yeezy 2's... So i know the Red joint is off the table, It is what it is, I like the shoe to rock.... Im not gonna drop anything over retail for a pair...

Like for real, Not even $10 over retail. I know some might SMH, but i have been around too long.. Price increases already have 99% no justification behind them IMO, let alone resellers fees. 

Just my 2 cents-
I feel like the fact that you won't even pay $10 over retail just means this shoe was never meant for you anyways because I read many stores raised the price to $500 on release day anyways. 

I feel like the fact that you won't even pay $10 over retail just means this shoe was never meant for you anyways because I read many stores raised the price to $500 on release day anyways. 

I paid #3hunna for mine.

They're wasting the fabled 3rd colorway of the yeezy 2's for those wack a** all red yeezy 2's that look like fakes..... Pshhhh

the all red colorway was already designated to the the third colorway from before the solars and plats even released.

I don't blame anyone for trying to use shields with these. These look terrible creased but what do you expect with a mesh toe box I guess. You can hide it a little better with solars

^ oh, i know... that's why i'm sacrificing comfort using sneakershields to prevent it.

some shoes, creasing don't look bad at all really, but on these, it does imo.

^ oh, i know... that's why i'm sacrificing comfort using sneakershields to prevent it.

some shoes, creasing don't look bad at all really, but on these, it does imo.

:x Never sacrifice comfort

Contrary to everyone else's experiences, forcefields have kept my shoes crease free and I haven't had a bad experience with them.

If sneaker shields are that uncomfortable, then I'll continue not using them and just going with forcefields.

:x Never sacrifice comfort

Contrary to everyone else's experiences, forcefields have kept my shoes crease free and I haven't had a bad experience with them.

If sneaker shields are that uncomfortable, then I'll continue not using them and just going with forcefields.

i find forcefields 100x more uncomfortable and 100x worse at stopping creasing. i agree, i'm not gonna sacrifice comfort for some minor creasing, but the sneakershields aren't very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom