Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are these real or fake? I vote fake.. My friend is about to trade alot of heat for these. Trying to help him avoid a headache.

Are these real or fake? I vote fake.. My friend is about to trade alot of heat for these. Trying to help him avoid a headache.

My journey for solars is finally over! Shout out to the NTer that sold em to me, you know who you are!
wink.gif

Special thanks to Johnny for helping me out with leads and info, good dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hit me when you come down to LA bro.

Some pics..

LOL he tries to act all hard, and his dumb *** just punched a wall or a window or something. But then he says, "punched it hard as F tho!" Hahaha he sounds like a complete idiot.

i find forcefields 100x more uncomfortable and 100x worse at stopping creasing. i agree, i'm not gonna sacrifice comfort for some minor creasing, but the sneakershields aren't very bad.

I use wooden shoe trees in my Y1s and solars, but have been thinking about putting sneakershields in them instead. The comfort debate makes me wary though....I just figured they would probably make your shoe feel sort of like the steel toe of a work boot.

if you go up half a sz...you practically would not feel the sneakershields. But if your shoes are true to size, thats when it can get uncomfortable

My journey for solars is finally over! Shout out to the NTer that sold em to me, you know who you are! :wink:

Special thanks to Johnny for helping me out with leads and info, good dude :pimp: :pimp: Hit me when you come down to LA bro.

Some pics..

[/URL]

Can't even find that 8, 8.5 I am looking for. I'm willing to drop mad $$$ too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom