Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's at 1,100 now
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyone clean their Solars with Jason Markk yet?

i cleaned the soles with jason markk earlier though i'm sure just regular warm water and hand soap would have done the job. i did not use it on the upper though.

^ yes. I'd like to know as well

here you go.

"retail" version

i borrowed pics from google btw, not my pics.

kb4ow0.jpg

4imwqq.jpg

28ama1h.jpg

1rzo6u.jpg

sample version
ejd1m9.jpg

wjhxz4.jpg

ocj68.jpg

2yw9vr8.jpg

this panel actually doesn't appear to much of the top layer of the leather, like the fibers underneath the painted part of the leather are very exposed. it gives it that faded, charcoal look, not sure how to explain it. very soft, suede like smoothness. maybe this could be done to retail pairs by hand??
30iyvjp.jpg

vdngo.jpg

30iz85z.jpg

the retail scales seem to be mostly cut and do flake & peel out, a lot of the ones on my pair don't, they're flat and don't peel outwards at all. also the retail scales look more triangular and not as round as the samples

sorry for the huge pics, if the website won't allow you to view them at full res then just right click > view image in your browser.

I cleaned my soles with armor all wipes as recommended in sneaker care thread. I then coated them with the armor all uv wipe (hoping it would keep them from getting anymore fade spots )

Yeah the scales on my right shoe look like they're drying up and curling up compared to the left shoe.

Your review is fine. I think it needs to be in the roshe section. I hate the shoe. It gave me no ankle support so I sent mine back. I also hated I could see my sock thru the mesh. Back to the yeezy, has everyone experienced scale curling in their pair?

realistic price check on either of the color way 2's at a sneaker show size10.5-11.5 DS, or what price ranges have u seen?

madison square garden this saturday and want to know what to expect, how much does rep.box, bag or lacetips depreciate value? what should I look for?

thanks in advance
pimp.gif

Your review is fine. I think it needs to be in the roshe section. I hate the shoe. It gave me no ankle support so I sent mine back. I also hated I could see my sock thru the mesh. Back to the yeezy, has everyone experienced scale curling in their pair?

Towards the very top of the collar on the inside of both shoes. But it's not severe, I'm confident they won't peel completely off

No one waste there time with mackmane843 on that other site. He is selling Yeezy 2's but refuses to take a tagged picture due to flakers. I told him I have the money ready to go I just need to see proof your have them. He gets all pissy and says if you don't believe me fine don't buy them they will sell anyway, a scammer wouldn't say that. Actually they say that all the time to try and convince you they are legit even though they refuse to do something as simple as taking a tagged photo. Red flag!

Yeah. If he's legit, he'd take a lot of pics with the name and date and not say a thing. It's just insurance for both buyer and seller. Not worth your time

i don't wear any jeans that bleed off onto my shoes anymore, period.

i used to mess with designer denim, selvedge, all that, but they all bleed, and i like shoes way more than jeans, so i had to cut them out.

i mostly wear levis skinny 511's now, and none the ones i have bleed at all.

Exactly. Don't wear jeans. Search other types of pants such as chinos or anything else. Like Ronnie fieg pants or something. Do some research

http://niketalk.com/u/107532/blazay

this dude told me he had platinums and he had plenty of tagged pics etc so i went ahead and paid via detailed Paypal Invoice and he never shipped after claiming to have shipped Friday and giving me a bogus tracking number.

Now i have to wait to get my money back and look for another pair which makes me really mad because I could of had these shoes from someone legit way this week if he didn't waste my time.

http://niketalk.com/u/107532/blazay

this dude told me he had platinums and he had plenty of tagged pics etc so i went ahead and paid via detailed Paypal Invoice and he never shipped after claiming to have shipped Friday and giving me a bogus tracking number.

Now i have to wait to get my money back and look for another pair which makes me really mad because I could of had these shoes from someone legit way this week if he didn't waste my time.
Ashin comin through strong wit dem L's

For anyone who has lost their lace tips, I thought this may be a good replacement for them.  I just bought a pair of the gold tips.

Actually from my experience prices are rising. If you want this shoe, you will have to pay for it.

Platinums range from 1700-2000 now.
Solar Red's are 1800-2300. Places/People like FC, CroatianStyle, RIF, etc have all sold pairs for 2600-3000 due to their reputation.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom