Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my pairs don't have "horns"...

mine must be fake...
frown.gif
lmao.. horns..

is that the lucifer PEs?

Last edited:
Came from a party last night and these two dudes who were feelin themselves the whole night had yeezy 2's on (1 with solars, the other with platinums) the lights came on and I got a good look at them. Could tell they were fakes off the bat but looked really good. If I didn't own a pair I wouldn't be able to tell.

so of all the women who could have been there, you took notice to the 2 men wearing yeezys?

I'm so glad I sold my pairs.

maybe he saw all of the women there and thought they were all unattractive and he happened to notice the air yeezy 2s, i mean he his a niketalk member and he is active in this air yeezy 2 thread.

Came from a party last night and these two dudes who were feelin themselves the whole night had yeezy 2's on (1 with solars, the other with platinums) the lights came on and I got a good look at them. Could tell they were fakes off the bat but looked really good. If I didn't own a pair I wouldn't be able to tell.
so of all the women who could have been there, you took notice to the 2 men wearing yeezys?

I'm so glad I sold my pairs.
So when there are women in the room..you CANNOT notice anything else right? Oh.

man, if the things on the back are peeling on you, you might have fakes, bruh... sorry, i just haven't heard or seen anyone have that problem with some authentic's...

^ Yo I appreciate it up there fellas. Some dudes wanna make jokes and lack common sense. Same dude tryna make a joke about noticing 2 dudes sneakers spends his free time on sneaker forums. Oh ok

man, if the things on the back are peeling on you, you might have fakes, bruh... sorry, i just haven't heard or seen anyone have that problem with some authentic's..
I dont think so mine is fake, cause I did lot of legit check before I purchase it and had some help with friends that has a real pair of yeezy 2s.

heres the pic im telling hehe. I posted it here in another topic a while ago. sorry for the bad explanation

tell me more about this leather protector...

i've been thinking about spraying that ultra protector stuff on the mesh and suede (mostly just on my plats), but not sure...
Amazon product ASIN B0030CV784(I'm sure you can find this cheaper elsewhere.)

Been using this exact application for over 5-years on all my shoes that are, more or less, susceptible to damage from the elements and/or accidents. It doesn't alter the color nor does it contain any silicone, which dries-out/weakens leather. You just have to use it sparingly & from a good distance (8-10 inches away). My lady even sprays this on her higher-end bags & footwear...

naw he didnt pay that much, if you follow his twitter you would know how much he paid. less than what they go far now. great pick up

naw he didnt pay that much, if you follow his twitter you would know how much he paid. less than what they go far now. great pick up

Yeah cuz we ALL should be follwing his twitter right?

Hows the resellin game goin mr. "Im not a reseller i just buy shoes in all sizes n sell em"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom