Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugazzi. Use the thread and bajillion images in this thread of the real deals to judge without even having to ask. No fakes that have been released as of today, have the real scales.

All of their scales look like rubbery ****.

99% of the fakes have see through soles.

The shoes are usually mishapen.

There's ONLY two released colorways. Anything else is fake until further notice.

if I told you that you could have a fake pair of Solars and 100% of the people who saw them wouldn't be able to tell, would you cop for retail? :nerd:

not trying to sell, just proving a point that the motivation of all yeezy purchases are intended for the perception of the perceived audience

brb going to da bronx to get that swag up...
smokin.gif
roll.gif

if I told you that you could have a fake pair of Solars and 100% of the people who saw them wouldn't be able to tell, would you cop for retail? :nerd:

not trying to sell, just proving a point that the motivation of all yeezy purchases are intended for the perception of the perceived audience

Nope. At the end of the day I would know they were fake.

Nope. At the end of the day I would know they were fake.

This. And all this bickering made me bust out mine and admire them. They're still DS I haven't found the right "occasion" to bust them out yet. My bro's wedding is coming soon though, and I just might get tempted :smokin.

I need to see better pics of those all red Y2 but from the looks they wavy... I'm still loving my solars but wouldn't mind adding all red

What makes it worse is that they're paying 2K for a $250 shoe. Lol, not the same thing. Whatever helps them sleep at night I guess

Not trying to be a douche but I'm pretty sure if you're ready to spend 2 grand on some Y2's you're financially comfortable in life...

Not trying to be a douche but I'm pretty sure if you're ready to spend 2 grand on some Y2's you're financially comfortable in life...
roll.gif
 This is NT. Half of the people in this thread are entitled children and adults who still live at home. 

I've read in this thread that a lot of people had fire sales to pay for a pair. Thats far from being financially comfortable, thats selling 20 pairs of shoes for 1 pair.

These dudes can pay 2k for a pair of shoes but can't get their own spot? Priority #1 for them...STUNT on MALES.

^ why are you in this thread, other than to act like a douche? You seem to be extremely mad and resentful of other people. Go sit this one out, nobody wants to read your analysis of other males.

^ why are you in this thread, other than to act like a douche? You seem to be extremely mad and resentful of other people. Go sit this one out, nobody wants to read your analysis of other males.
I hit the nail right on the head I see. lol.

This is the Yeezy 2 thread, I've owned 5 pairs. I still have 2 pairs.

This isn't the "MR. ROGERS YEEZY 2 THREAD"

Don't like that I'm describing YOU, ignore my posts.

Need a tissue?

What makes it worse is that they're paying 2K for a $250 shoe.

This is the part I've had the hardest time wrapping my head around, anything else is really irrelevant.
Spending 2,000 on consumer goods happens all the time and it isn't "judged" as such a terrible life decision as much as it is here. We're all in different places in our lives and its obvious in how skewed our viewpoints are.

Also, you don't have to live in anybody's basement to afford 2,000 shoes. Some people are doing really well and when life is good financially you'll usually have some expensive expenses so when it's time to treat yourself it becomes easier to spend amounts that may seem obscene to some. A set of tires for my car cost 2,000 so I wish someone would tell me I was tripping if I wanted to spend that on kicks.

Last edited:
This is the part I've had the hardest time wrapping my head around, anything else is really irrelevant.
Spending 2k on consumer goods happens all the time and it isn't "judged" as such a terrible life decision as much as it is here. We're all in different places in our lives and its obvious in how skewed our viewpoints are.
I can respect your view but there are very few consumer goods that I've spent 2k on.

Actually, the only thing I've spent that type of money on was my T.V., sure, the argument of a T.V. is just a T.V. will be brought up but that argument lends itself to the Yeezy as well. $250 is already a lot of money for a shoe. And I agree we're all insane for spending the amount of money we do on shoes through our lives but we're talking about 1 pair, not a lot of shoes, just 1.

I can PROVE that my $1800 T.V. is better than the $600 one but you can't do the same with Yeezys..the only argument is subjective which is merely a justification for the price many have paid.

Spending 2,000 on consumer goods happens all the time and it isn't "judged" as such a terrible life decision as much as it is here. We're all in different places in our lives and its obvious in how skewed our viewpoints are.

Also, you don't have to live in anybody's basement to afford 2,000 shoes. Some people are doing really well and when life is good financially you'll usually have some expensive expenses so when it's time to treat yourself it becomes easier to spend amounts that may seem obscene to some. A set of tires for my car cost 2,000 so I wish someone would tell me I was tripping if I wanted to spend that on kicks.
this ^            If you have the money and u can buy them then good for you, do you, and be happy. Why people feel its their business to say who should or should not own a pair is beyond me, you just sound like A. the hater cause u dont have them or B. someone who does have them and who feels people less fortunate should never touch these.

:rofl:  This is NT. Half of the people in this thread are entitled children and adults who still live at home. 

I've read in this thread that a lot of people had fire sales to pay for a pair. Thats far from being financially comfortable, thats selling 20 pairs of shoes for 1 pair.

These dudes can pay 2k for a pair of shoes but can't get their own spot? Priority #1 for them...STUNT on MALES.

I don't have any priorities other than buying shoes doe

If you have the money and u can buy them then good for you, do you, and be happy. Why people feel its their business to say who should or should not own a pair is beyond me, you just sound like A. the hater cause u dont have them or B. someone who does have them and who feels people less fortunate should never touch these.

Agreed

Last edited:
I am giving up my search for these. I refuse to pay Flight Club prices and that is all that is popping up anymore. Was a fun search, but is just not meant to be.

For those that have put Aldo insoles in their II's...

Do you put them over the original insole or just replace them?

I bought some black leather Aldo insoles a few weeks ago and they felt great and cushiony for the first week of wearing them with my II's, but are extremely uncomfortable now because the original insoles have just gotten so flat and have lost cushioning.

I think what bothers ppl the most about this shoe imo, is the obscene reseller markup with these....does Kanye really push the value to 3k.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom