Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put an end to your ridiculous speculation.

^^^I wasn't attacking you, just giving you the heads up. A lot of funny stuff have been posted, take a look a couple of pages back lol.

*watches other site take red yeezy posts down* People need to stop running with rumors lol

Last edited:
Everybody is talking about this cd release makes my day :lol: nike wouldn't do a release like that but all these kids are feeding into the hype. I appreciate the yeezys but they are impossible to get since I live in the NY/NJ area

People really took that golden ticket release thing serious? That was just something I came up with that I thought would be cool and interesting style of releasing the shoes, just like all the other suggestions of how they may release. :lol: People!

Last edited:
what's worse the speculation about the golden ticket yeezy 2 giveaway or the fact that this sneaker is so hyped this "sweepstakes" is actually fathomable... smh 
mean.gif

Has the sneaker game gotten out of control?

I think all the gimmicks/games you may have to go thru to get red yeezys is just stupid..if ppl have to go to earths end to get these, the shoe better come with a big chunk of platinum or some other precious metal inside.

Well I'm glad Ibn put that down before it got too out of hand. It's a shame websites like Hypebeast and Highsnob ran with that though... :smh:

However, don't get it twisted. Kanye's camp doesn't have a say so anymore. Their contributions to the project are complete. So his statement about "we have better ideas" doesn't matter. Their ideas have been submitted. This is the guy who's calling the shots folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom