Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is confirmed it would be crazy .....   "buy my cd to EARN THE CHANCE at buying my sneakers.' lmaoo that's genius 

& if only 1,000 pairs are being made that's far fewer then the solar/plat production??

Kanye has his hand on the doomsday button lol. Waiting till Nike releases information, rumors are always good to hear. Lol

Lol, it's not true, cause it won't work. What happens when some kid opens his Yeezus album, and sees a ticket, doesn't know what the ticket is, and throws it away. What happens when the album gets shipped out to some town where everyone hates rap and it's all about Taylor Swift and JB. Just won't work. 

Been saying y1> y2 for the longest. Some black pink y1's to go with my solars in a rotation would be all I need

Been saying it for the longest, yet you have Y2's you could sell and easily have enough to get Y1's with money left over. Practice what you've been saying the longest and get the better shoe then?

I don't believe this CD ticket release one bit. Nike has no interest in selling Kanye albums, has a rocky relationship with the guy, and no big name company needs any more proof than what already exists that if they wanted to pay Nike to team up with them for this type of dual product marketing/release that it would be successful using one of their, or JB's, many popular models. It's a good rumor for Yeezy's people to start either way. There are always those idiots that hear something and never pay attention long enough to find out if it was true. Just my opinion tho.

This post below was made on 4/25. 3.5 weeks before Ye wore em on SNL.

Just a heads up to everyone ( those that know who i am)   

I remember seeing a All red sample yeezy on here...

Well those are going through Nikes "PE" factory now, Expect results very soon..... We all know very limited like every other Yeezy, But now you know for sure!

product code, style/color is all set. 

The cd rumor can only be true if that nike rep slipped up. They would have to start production after they found out who won and make those specific sizes. Otherwise, as stated before, they'd get down to 959/1000 and a female could win that wears a size 7 that has to pick between a 9, 11.5, and 14 or some other random sizes.

I like the marketing strategy as much as it also pisses me off because the likelihood of me getting them would be slim to none.

I'm calling BS on the cd rumor for now.....

The cd rumor can only be true if that nike rep slipped up. They would have to start production after they found out who won and make those specific sizes. Otherwise, as stated before, they'd get down to 959/1000 and a female could win that wears a size 7 that has to pick between a 9, 11.5, and 14 or some other random sizes.

I like the marketing strategy as much as it also pisses me off because the likelihood of me getting them would be slim to none.

I'm calling BS on the cd rumor for now.....

you gotta get what's available. thats how it was for the paranormans.

I don't see Nike letting some outside force (an album) dictate the sale of its most hyped shoe. They'll want the hype all to itself, not share it with an album. Unless Kanye and Def Jam convinced them it would be a revolutionary strategy

you gotta get what's available. thats how it was for the paranormans.

That was a giveaway FROM Nike though. Not a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket themed release.

Like senorroboto2k5 said....only if they all teamed up to convince Phil Knight that this would be an even newer, innovative, revolutionary way to sell limited shoes.

Lol, had to talk to Nike about a Nike iD order, so I figured I'd ask while I was talking to 'em. Dude kept his lips sealed.

Things just got real, Kanye is a very smart man, capitalizing off the hype of his shoe and turning it into even more profit/sale numbers for his new album, genius.
pimp.gif

You will see ppl selling open Yeezus cd's for about $8 on craigslist, guaranteed.
truer words have never been spoken!!!
nthat.gif

it was. but either way. that's how it would break down. they're not going to build to order 1000 pairsof yeezys.

Why wouldn't they. If u paying 250 u would want ur size not whatever's left. Unless its for a free shoe. I wouldn't think it's takes much to make 1000 pair. Few days maybe

Last edited:
it was. but either way. that's how it would break down. they're not going to build to order 1000 pairsof yeezys.

Why wouldn't they. If u paying 250 would u want ur size not whatever's left. Unless its for a free shoe. I wouldn't think it's takes much to make 1000 pair. Few days maybe

it's not happening period. its just another mass produced sneaker, not id, not bespoke.

Been saying it for the longest, yet you have Y2's you could sell and easily have enough to get Y1's with money left over. Practice what you've been saying the longest and get the better shoe then?

Or I could keep my Y2's that are already damn near impossible to get and just try and find some y1's for a reasonable price.... I actually get shoes I plan on wearing not to resell or trade

I still don't think they do the ticket thing, but if they do... the October production date might mean they wait for the "winners" to send in their sizes and start production a few months after the fact...

Doesn't make sense from what we've seen from sneaker releases, but if they do the ticket thing then anything is possible /KG

Lol, had to talk to Nike about a Nike iD order, so I figured I'd ask while I was talking to 'em. Dude kept his lips sealed.

These reps are getting hammered... you should see what the trolls on KTT are doing :lol:

Luke: Hi, my name is Luke. How may I help you?
French Montana: HAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Luke has disconnected.

Or I could keep my Y2's that are already damn near impossible to get and just try and find some y1's for a reasonable price.... I actually get shoes I plan on wearing not to resell or trade
Lmao you're the one that "has been saying it for the longest."  That was my point. If it's so important for you to point out that you've been saying that forever, why would you have some inferior shoes sitting in your closet when those shoes can get you the ones you've always thought were better.... I actually get shoes that I personally think are the best
laugh.gif

Last edited:
that's the approach im taking. Just going to sit back and wait. Nike and Ye have the sneaker world in the palm of their hands and they know it......

I'll just wait for the next rumor later on today or tomorrow morning lol
im pretty sure Kanye will not denye the willy wonka rumor even if its fake 

Lmao you're the one that "has been saying it for the longest." That was my point. If it's so important for you to point out that you've been saying that forever, why would you have some inferior *** shoes sitting in your closet (not on your feet haha) when those shoes can get you the ones you've always thought were better.... I actually get shoes that I personally think are the best, not the ones that are cool at the time :lol:

Because I think the y1's are better I'm not allowed to own a pair of y2's.....makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom