Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

Too much of a coincidence that he got a pair when they started popping up in Nike system.

Jewelry scale :wink:

I picture dudes pulling out their stanky scale and blowing keef off it first. Haahaa

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

Too much of a coincidence that he got a pair when they started popping up in Nike system.
Yeah, at first I thought they were fake, but now honestly don't even know. His pair even has that spikey heel area as opposed to the snakeskin. Exactly like the ones Kim K posted of Ye wearing on IG.

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

It's not hard to replace the scales with that gradient pattern through Photoshop though...

Last edited:

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

It's not hard to replace the scales with that gradient pattern through Photoshop though...
I was thinking the same..

Shoot if I had an actual pair of the reds, I'd take up close, in hand, tagged pics so y'all know they ain't photoshopped

After looking at this new shot, re-looking at all the pictures from day before yesterday, the angles of the pictures, what he's shown, I'm convinced these are all photoshopped photos of Platinums.

This new picture is the first time he shows any angle that would show where the scales would be, and in his picture, obviously the texture has been changed to look like Kanye's but as someone said before, it's not that difficult a task in photoshop and that's exactly what it looks like.

It's possible, but if so, dude's got some serious juice either in Oregon or in China.

for a guy who likes to take alot of IG pics of his shoes, he always seems to take them in bad lighting etc. like if they were real you would at least make some effort

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

easily photoshopped, and believe me jsusneaks is a belgium shoes resseller no way he can have connects to have samples, he camped for the first 2 cw and he will camp for these too. Just remember what Jasper said ,any other pictures after the one kim showed were fake, meaning that no one else is supposed to have them

i'd be very surprised if they were real, hen you drag the red out all the tones match the wolf grey yeezys. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom