Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know man.

His pair could be real.

Too much of a coincidence that he got a pair when they started popping up in Nike system.

Posting a video would've been the move. But we all know deep down what's good.

Last edited:
It boggles my mind why in this day and age, smartphone cameras are capturing resolutions beyond most of your monitors that these "leakers" cant show a decent picture of product. Another poor example are leaking Apple products.

i went to zumies and asked if they would receive these and they said maybe 
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I know your dead srs too. Lol I just have to laugh. It's all good though. Either they have no idea what Yeezy 2s are (which I highly doubt) or they're playing you (which I highly think).

dude came into my store with beat Plats today, makes me wish i could carelessly wear them, if only i paid retail :rolleyes

dude came into my store with beat Plats today, makes me wish i could carelessly wear them, if only i paid retail :rolleyes

Gotta do it, bro. It'll feel much better and it might grab more attention than a clean looking pair. People might think you just got money to blow. :lol: :nthat:

-Drew

Gotta do it, bro. It'll feel much better and it might grab more attention than a clean looking pair. People might think you just got money to blow. :lol: :nthat:

-Drew

that is my mindset now days... I just turned 30, and had a kid.

Basically the only time I can wear my full blown heat is when I am running errands to the mall or grocery store since my club days are over. I looked in my closet the other day and saw 100+ shoes that are starting to rot away... the hell with that, I am rocking my favorite shoes whenever I go out now regardless of how 'rare' they are. :smokin

that is my mindset now days... I just turned 30, and had a kid.

Basically the only time I can wear my full blown heat is when I am running errands to the mall or grocery store since my club days are over. I looked in my closet the other day and saw 100+ shoes that are starting to rot away... the hell with that, I am rocking my favorite shoes whenever I go out now regardless of how 'rare' they are. :smokin

That's what I am doing now. I have over 200+ pairs and have started just flipping a good chunk of them. I started my own business and work 12 hour days 5-6 days a week. I get to wear my nice shoes once maybe twice a week. Gotta make it count now.

Last edited:
PRETTY MUCH. ME AND A COUPLE BUDDIES GOT THROUGH FOR BLACK TOES AND VB'S JUST FINE THIS PAST WEEKEND EVEN AFTER PEOPLE TELLING ME THE SAME THING.

IF YOUR BOT DIDN'T GET YOU THROUGH, IT WASN'T HOOKED UP TO A FAST ENOUGH CONNECTION.

What Internet provider are you using in your neck of the woods? I have Uverse and Comcast in my part of Houston. I use Uverse and they're service is fine, but I'm not sure if their speed is costing me shoes at times. On paper, Comcast kills Uverse, but I heard their customer service and Internet can be spotty and inconsistent. Too bad Google Fiber isn't coming to Houston ... Would be nice if we were after Austin. Have to love that 1gb speed and price point as well!

Miami needs a niketown...so there would be a less chance of me getting them....

I think they had one and it shut the F down. Why? I have no damn clue. Wish Miami did, it would make my life a lot easier since I could have buddies pick up shoes for me.

I think they had one and it shut the F down. Why? I have no damn clue. Wish Miami did, it would make my life a lot easier since I could have buddies pick up shoes for me.

They did on sunrise. I went to one of the first Sole Collector events in 2004 or 2005 I believe.

They did on sunrise. I went to one of the first Sole Collector events in 2004 or 2005 I believe.

What Internet provider are you using in your neck of the woods? I have Uverse and Comcast in my part of Houston. I use Uverse and they're service is fine, but I'm not sure if their speed is costing me shoes at times. On paper, Comcast kills Uverse, but I heard their customer service and Internet can be spotty and inconsistent. Too bad Google Fiber isn't coming to Houston ... Would be nice if we were after Austin. Have to love that 1gb speed and price point as well!
I got UVerse and I'm only getting like 5 or 6 mb. We miss out on everything. I could use some Google Fiber and a NIke Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom