Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a steal at this point, but legit check em 3 times over!

And stop worrying so much about their value. If you really love em and wanna wear em, i understand somewhat, but ya gotta stop thinking about it. If you've been looking at the market you should be able to see if you keep em in decent shape they won't lose too much value anyways.

No size 12.5's were made correct? My 13's are creasing a lot since they are a bit big. Not trying those shields again, already messed up one toe box. Can't decide if I go after some solars if I should try for 12's or 13's. :smh:

No size 12.5's were made correct? My 13's are creasing a lot since they are a bit big. Not trying those shields again, already messed up one toe box. Can't decide if I go after some solars if I should try for 12's or 13's. :smh:
they did make a 12.5 sean kingston bought a pair from kixclusive in a 12.5..................................he paid 4grand

I would be suicidal if I paid that much :nerd:

they did make a 12.5 sean kingston bought a pair from kixclusive in a 12.5..................................he paid 4grand

I would be suicidal if I paid that much :nerd:

iswydt..

i chuckled..

I remember these came out last year when the Finals were over, right? Wonder if that happens again with red...

Ironic you just posted those...

the dog whisperer on Love and Hip Hop, that was with Scrappys mom had a fake pair of those on... :nerd:

(my wife watches... I get Game of Thrones on Sundays, she gets Love and Hip Hop on Mondays, even trade in my opinion lol)

Found a pair new for $900. Feel pretty good

from this guy? :nerd:

to be fair they use nike use's really good glow in the dark tech on limited releases because it cost more. the glow on the asg pack last year was amazing the kd4's rival the yeezy 2 in glow and duration honestly i hope nike dosen't play out glow in the dark tech........
Nike should've kept GITD soles exclusive to Yeezys, it went well with the 2012 asg pack and galaxy theme though.

has anybody had any issues with people trying to mug you for your yeezys?

i got the plats and im a little hesitant to wear them, i come from a place where i know people that got robbed at gun point for some cement 3's

Last edited:
has anybody had any issues with people trying to mug you for your yeezys?

i got the plats and im a little hesitant to wear them, i come from a place where i know people that got robbed at gun point for some cement 3's
It depends where you come from bro, If that was the case in my area i would defo be hesistant to wear them if people were gettin put at gun point just for cement 3's.  Obviously they attract alot of attention i dont even own a pair and I when i saw them fro the first time everyone was lookin at this guys pair. Cant really give you any advice accept stay streetwise.

What area is it btw?

No size 12.5's were made correct? My 13's are creasing a lot since they are a bit big. Not trying those shields again, already messed up one toe box. Can't decide if I go after some solars if I should try for 12's or 13's.
mean.gif
I actually saw that pic u posted
tired.gif

Kind of hesitant to use em now

It depends where you come from bro, If that was the case in my area i would defo be hesistant to wear them if people were gettin put at gun point just for cement 3's.  Obviously they attract alot of attention i dont even own a pair and I when i saw them fro the first time everyone was lookin at this guys pair. Cant really give you any advice accept stay streetwise.

What area is it btw?
this might sound a little ridiculous, but my area is usually seen as a general good area in the 707. there was never a problem back in the mid 2000's but lately its just been bad

I'm just going to have to wait on my Solars...the company we were supposed to be getting my electric wheelchair went defunct so the process has to start all over again

I actually saw that pic u posted
tired.gif

Kind of hesitant to use em now

Yea I mean, they were uncomfortable AND messed them up. I hope with a few more wears it might diminish. But I bought a pair of those insoles everyone always talks about to reduce cracking. Thinking about putting those in and then the OG soles on top. It might fill in the toe box a bit more and make them look/fit a bit better. Who knows, never tried them.

Last edited:
Kenny, the insole is enough..you wont have room for the yeezy insoles to go on top of that. I cant even wear nba socks with the replacement insoles lol

Kenny, the insole is enough..you wont have room for the yeezy insoles to go on top of that. I cant even wear nba socks with the replacement insoles lol

Ha, I'll give it a try tonight. The insoles just got delivered via amazon. Hopefully they will push my foot a bit higher which will reduce some creasing while also hopefully making the stretched out area look better. It's all I can look at when I look down on feet. Stupid shields....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom