Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm bout to sell my plats. The midsole is cracking and peeling too much for my liking and the meshlooks too horrible after creasing. They are dope af but I like crisp looking kicks on my feet.

Not sure what to do because I do like em a lot.

First wold problems. Smh.
your sentence of cons is longer than your sentence of pros, sell em.

Do you have pics of the cracking?
Jumpman sneakers is legit but I feel the guy is rude.
Price jump on yeezy on there site is bs...if listed at 21 that's what he should have sold at

I haven't heard of any. I have heard the idea of putting extra thick gel insoles in plats to prevent cracking. But not all plats crack

i think these would be a lot better with a lace swap... prolly lavender (same color as the tongue) or dark purple...

and they shoulda did these for those of us who still want the fire red / charcoal grey glow in the dark tour colorway of the 1's...

these would blow the hype for the all reds out of the water...

seriously, could you imagine? :wow:

Kanye with the thousand dollar girbaud knockoffs, lol....

In all seriousness, them reds are pretty dope... love all red shoes... Soo-woop!! (i kid, i kid)...

i think these would be a lot better with a lace swap... prolly lavender (same color as the tongue) or dark purple...

I hate the lakers but the kobe cheetah yeezy 2 would be one of the best colorways i wish they would release these.... Str8 drop dope!!!

reds look nice in those new shots, i'm liking the new side panel although i still prefer the scales. they definitely don't seem to glow, either time he's worn them, so i doubt they'll have glow.

Still holding out hope for the glow...

You would think replacing the scales with that cheaper looking material would mean a wider release (don't think they'd ever GR tho)...

and they shoulda did these for those of us who still want the fire red / charcoal grey glow in the dark tour colorway of the 1's...

these would blow the hype for the all reds out of the water...

seriously, could you imagine? :wow:

This would be a color way to be excited about.

Those lil bumps on the red ones maje them look ugly they should have kept the scales for real...

Im also someone who loves red, so best believe these have me excited, WE NEED MOAR PICS!!!

Last edited:
No glow, no scales, not original in color scheme like the first two.. All equals for a easy pass for me. Love the Solar and Platinum colorway I had to double up on both..

reds are clean and could easibly be daily wears since there arent scales to fade and chip, only problem is the heel spikes will probly still get messed up easy. Not going to lie though i wish they would drop some nets over reds, it was my favorite cw on the 1s

I tried to track back to see any info about the all reds...but do we know any information besides what the Nike Rep said? We just know they are releasing after what was previously thought...correct?

reds are clean and could easibly be daily wears since there arent scales to fade and chip, only problem is the heel spikes will probly still get messed up easy. Not going to lie though i wish they would drop some nets over reds, it was my favorite cw on the 1s

Nets or charcoals/fire red would have been so much better and guaranteed would have generated more interest.. Y'all can't seriously tell me these reds are Going to be worth resell 2000-3500 from what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom