Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and they shoulda did these for those of us who still want the fire red / charcoal grey glow in the dark tour colorway of the 1's...

these would blow the hype for the all reds out of the water...

seriously, could you imagine? :wow:

I totally agree with you Proto...

One thing though... wasn't it established somewhere that the sample was officially NAVY and not Charcoal like they looked in many pics... I think it was in SC edition they did on the Yeezy's... same one where they had the pics of this sample....
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Damn... I wish they would have released them...

reds are clean and could easibly be daily wears since there arent scales to fade and chip, only problem is the heel spikes will probly still get messed up easy. Not going to lie though i wish they would drop some nets over reds, it was my favorite cw on the 1s

Nets or charcoals/fire red would have been so much better and guaranteed would have generated more interest.. Y'all can't seriously tell me these reds are Going to be worth resell 2000-3500 from what I'm seeing.

not if they are a GR

Thought maybe they'd drop the same day as him and KK's baby.  Remains to be seen, I suppose.

Also, Ye caught bangin some Canadian model?  Maybe Reds drop in October the day he serves Kim with divorce papers and takes the kid.

Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Custody Battles"

Thought maybe they'd drop the same day as him and KK's baby.  Remains to be seen, I suppose.

Also, Ye caught bangin some Canadian model?  Maybe Reds drop in October the day he serves Kim with divorce papers and takes the kid.

Nike Air Yeezy 2 "Custody Battles"
You can't really plan a release on a birth. They're too unpredicatable.

Still holding out hope for the glow...

You would think replacing the scales with that cheaper looking material would mean a wider release (don't think they'd ever GR tho)...

You'd think, but let's not get our hopes up- we know Nike operates behind the scope of logic

Still holding out hope for the glow...

You would think replacing the scales with that cheaper looking material would mean a wider release (don't think they'd ever GR tho)...

You'd think, but let's not get our hopes up- we know Nike operates behind the scope of logic

let's say for some freak reason they released these as a GR... at $250

a) how quick would they sell out
b) what would resellers be asking
c) what would buyers be willing to pay

I say
a) instant sell out, plus mass campouts regardless of availability
b) $750 - think cork prices
c) $500-600 max

conclusion: it's not a total long shot that nike does these as a GR, it was always rumored that a colorway would be a GR

if they were a GR they wouldnt hype them up like this, theyd set a date and theyd still sell out. GR or not your chances arent that much better at these than they would be otherwise. just my .02

if they were a GR they wouldnt hype them up like this, theyd set a date and theyd still sell out. GR or not your chances arent that much better at these than they would be otherwise. just my .02

that's the thing, nike hasn't done a single promo on this shoe... IG and internet hyped this shoe, not them

that's the thing, nike hasn't done a single promo on this shoe... IG and internet hyped this shoe, not them
but they wont set a date they just keep letting the noise on them build

lets just kill the GR discussion, they're not gonna be a gr.

Actually lets not.

Listen to New Slaves. Read some of these new interviews. THEN REMEMBER THAT NIKE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

They release these as GR, it'd be the biggest Yeezy yet. And it plays into Kanye's whole new found "I'm doing this so everyone can just enjoy it, stop being a slave to materialism, etc".

I'm not putting the chances at over 30%, but a year ago, I'd have said 0.30% at the highest.

that song was about them locking nigs up and having us work for pennys or did you miss that part you house nig he wore an alexander wang shirt during his live performance "its more than the clothes" 

Possibly the dumbest thing posted in the entire thread.

The song also talks about consumerism and being "slaves" to materialism.

Actually lets not.

Listen to New Slaves. Read some of these new interviews. THEN REMEMBER THAT NIKE CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.

They release these as GR, it'd be the biggest Yeezy yet. And it plays into Kanye's whole new found "I'm doing this so everyone can just enjoy it, stop being a slave to materialism, etc".

I'm not putting the chances at over 30%, but a year ago, I'd have said 0.30% at the highest.
that song was about them locking nigs up and having us work for pennys or did you miss that part you house nig he wore an alexander wang shirt during his live performance "its more than the clothes" 

I also vote this as the dumbest thing said in this entire thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom