Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stop the begging for info now, please. If I have to explain why, you guys are in the wrong place.

To get into the inner circle, one must solve the riddle and find the site onto which the inner circle speaks of.

Hint: Bill Bellamy.

Let's see. Bill bellamy is the originator of the booty call.

Kim K. who is kanye's baby momma has a famous booty...

Maybe if I listen to "I hit it first" by Ray J I can decipher some code?

Lil B thinks he's Bill Bellamy...
Wait a second......

Yep, Figured it out. I got 10 felonies! woop! Thanks guys. Swag!

that bill bellamy thing was bs. But whoever that dude was that claimed to know exactly when the link was going out on twitter and was charging $100 for the info was pretty damn accurate. I think he said 8pm on 06/09 and link went live around 9pm

Also released at Shoe Gallery in Downtown Miami...

I'm all for helping people out but since the Yeezy 1 fiasco and how that thread panned out.... To the Yeezy 2 thread and all the lurking... I've become PRO-private messages...

You'll have lurkers in your city... Signing up for raffles.... Tweeting etc...

Like the kid from TX that got through and reserved plats at a "certain store" in another state ... Then realized he had no car or way to get there since it was 12+ hour drive...

Kids like that messed at least 1 pair up for locals... Factor in similar scenarios...

Just my .02

I'm all for helping people out but since the Yeezy 1 fiasco and how that thread panned out.... To the Yeezy 2 thread and all the lurking... I've become PRO-private messages...

Like the kid from TX that got through and reserved plats at a "certain store" in another state ... Then realized he had no car or way to get there since it was 12+ hour drive...

Kids like that messed at least 1 pair up for locals... Factor in similar scenarios...

Just my .02

I remember that little c***

Also released at Shoe Gallery in Downtown Miami...

Just my .02

Yea i hear you but its no secret since its a well known store plus its old info anyways...what is he going to do? Get a time machine, go to the past and hit up the stores listed? lmao

But ill take the advice for future reference

Last edited:
Yea i hear you but its no secret since its a well known store plus its old info anyways...what is he going to do? Get a time machine, go to the past and hit up the stores listed? lmao

for what. Social media will play a key role in the release. You really think they'll have secret spots for the red cw?

People are too sensitive about lurkers when twitter is where everyone spills the beans

for what. Social media will play a key role in the release. You really think they'll have secret spots for the red cw?

People are too sensitive about lurkers when twitter is where everyone spills the beans

The illuminati restock was a secret...opps... :nerd:

Damn Thread still the same from the first round. The bill bellamy thing was horrible, people were literary begging for the website with stories about why they deserve the sneaker. Always down to help a fellow NTer, have no faith in the twitter nike link found another site but have to reach out to them first.

EDIT: As far as the 100 dollars thing, a lot of people got burnt on the two's. Had the whole time and date, got banned, unsure if he repaid people.

Last edited:
The elitist comments that keep rolling out in this thread are hilarious. Wait till your circle jerks dry up, then what happens?

Damn Thread still the same from the first round. The bill bellamy thing was horrible, people were literary begging for the website with stories about why they deserve the sneaker. Always down to help a fellow NTer, have no faith in the twitter nike link find another site but have to reach out to them first.

EDIT: As far as the 100 dollars thing, a lot of people got burnt on the two's. Had the whole time and date, got banned, unsure if he repaid people.

I remember that. It's crazy what people will do over sneakers.

that dude selling the info was off by an hour, and he didn't repay everyone...

it was me who first mentioned on NT that we should throw in together and buy the info, instead of individually paying him (and he PM'd me all mad, LOL)... and i'm glad we did, cuz he burned us all...

i have a feeling the powers that be at NDC saw him selling the info and purposely changed it, tho it could be something as simple as he didn't factor in EST vs. CST... :lol:

i was DJing that night, but still tried when NDC sent out the tweet (an hour early, i was caught off guard, lol), had them on my screen, but could never get them in my cart (that was the first release NDC used to introduce their new cart / checkout system)... was so salty, but it's whatever... i made up for it when i came up on a FSR of yeezy 1's back in '09... got doubles of the trifecta for free, plus profit, so screw it all... :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom