Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for helping people out but since the Yeezy 1 fiasco and how that thread panned out.... To the Yeezy 2 thread and all the lurking... I've become PRO-private messages...

You'll have lurkers in your city... Signing up for raffles.... Tweeting etc...

Like the kid from TX that got through and reserved plats at a "certain store" in another state ... Then realized he had no car or way to get there since it was 12+ hour drive...

Kids like that messed at least 1 pair up for locals... Factor in similar scenarios...

Just my .02

I agree about the lurkers and how bad this thread got, One member in particular signed up for every raffle, twitter thing in each and every state even after he got his pairs but you said you're pro-pm, did you ever plan on pming the dude the info?

i was at a damn drake concert here in Camden when they released last year. Man was i pissed i didnt have a shot trying from my phone once tweet went out. Ill never forget that night

i was at a damn drake concert here in Camden when they released last year. Man was i pissed i didnt have a shot trying from my phone once tweet went out. Ill never forget that night
Solars > drake's bubble bath music any day.

Damn Thread still the same from the first round. The bill bellamy thing was horrible, people were literary begging for the website with stories about why they deserve the sneaker. Always down to help a fellow NTer, have no faith in the twitter nike link found another site but have to reach out to them first.
EDIT: As far as the 100 dollars thing, a lot of people got burnt on the two's. Had the whole time and date, got banned, unsure if he repaid people.
I paid dude the hundred, he dropped the date and time. He was correct except I think he had Central time and it was really Eastern so it dropped a hour early. I was getting ready a hour early anyway while watching the game. Got my pair so I wasn't mad.

Dude admitted his mistake and I got my money back same day after filing the paypal claim. So no money lost from that, can't speak for others.

Shoes brought out the worse in a few NTers though.

I agree about the lurkers and how bad this thread got, One member in particular signed up for every raffle, twitter thing in each and every state even after he got his pairs but you said you're pro-pm, did you ever plan on pming the dude the info?

No... Simply because by the time I saw it there was already a reply. FLORIDA doesn't apply to me I was just bringing up that point.

As far as being "elitist" and the notion that info will get out regardless...

If people really cared they would dig up the info... But they don't... Just like all the LC's and PC's that go on in this thread... They could come up with their own conclusions if they just put in minor effort.

Social media did not have all the information as far as where they would release... Many... MANY... Places went under the radar as far as carrying and selling them.

At the end of the day it was just my opinion that is all. When and if the reds drop ill be good.

Just wanted to ask a question to all yeezy enthusiasts,  I had two pairs of the 2's in my cart during the release and was checking out until NDC froze and my order was timed out and I lost both pairs.  Ever since that day I've been a little sour about the 2's, but got over it (vintage Jordan's are my bread and butter).  What I'm getting at is I would really like a pair but I keep seeing crazy prices, well above $1800. I've done a crash course in telling the real from fake pairs, but what I'd like to know is, what is the going rate for a pair these days? Solar or Wolf Greys?  I'll be going to sneaker con in NYC in July, what can I expect to pay their versus on ebay? I know ebay gets a little out of hand. Any info would be great, thanks guys. 

FC is all out of solars...I think it's time to take mine. 
devil.gif

I remember I literally camped out in front of my computer from Friday to Saturday waiting for NDC and this other shop that was doing a rsvp ( back before rsvp became popular ) and not to mention not winning the raffle at Uknwn

Once the link popped up at the end of the heat game and ndc crashed....

Burn_computer.gif

I missed my brother in laws 30th waiting for these to release. I literally woke up at 7am and waited by my computer until they dropped at 11 something pm only to have the site crash. I was so pissed off. I stayed up till 2 trying to refresh my page. Year later still no yeezy's. I will never own these. Love to, can stomach the price.

I'm a huge fan of Kanye and if wasn't for him I wouldn't even be here and wouldn't have found my love for the lebrons.

haha my yeezy expierence. work up around 7ish, went to DTLR, stood in a line of 500+ people for a raffle, missed it by 2 numbers(oh and 2 cops doing security won pairs, only in DC right?
mean.gif
)

came home, stayed on my computer for about 10 straight hours. left for dinner feeling defeated. checked my computer around 10-11 right before going to bed and saw the link pop. almost had a heart attack, got the solars in my cart, thinking that was all i would get. went back to the page and got plats too. both in my cart, got to check out, site crashed, refreshed until around 1 when paypal finally accepted the payment. refreshed paypal until i saw the money taken out. waited for 2ish weeks and got 2 pairs of Y2s in my size 
roll.gif

I had got home from a wedding around 9-9:30. While I was watching the heat game I constantly refreshed until I got the link. Added both to cart. Site crashed but kept trying over and over until I finally checked out.

Received confirmation. Couple days later got tracking for plats only. Started to worry solars were going to get cancelled. They finally shipped out two days after plats.

Just wanted to ask a question to all yeezy enthusiasts,  I had two pairs of the 2's in my cart during the release and was checking out until NDC froze and my order was timed out and I lost both pairs.  Ever since that day I've been a little sour about the 2's, but got over it (vintage Jordan's are my bread and butter).  What I'm getting at is I would really like a pair but I keep seeing crazy prices, well above $1800. I've done a crash course in telling the real from fake pairs, but what I'd like to know is, what is the going rate for a pair these days? Solar or Wolf Greys?  I'll be going to sneaker con in NYC in July, what can I expect to pay their versus on ebay? I know ebay gets a little out of hand. Any info would be great, thanks guys. 

I just sold my vnds sz12 platinums i had on SC for 1875 today bro so price is def rising fast.

I just sold my vnds sz12 platinums i had on SC for 1875 today bro so price is def rising fast.

wow...

that's my size too...

feeling even better about catching DS size 12 plat's at $1400 back in march...

used plat's pulling almost $2K now?

the thirst is real... :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom