Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's all like "I hope somebody from NT wins." I don't. Maybe like 5-10 of you guys in this thread I am pulling for. The rest of you are stupid as hell and don't deserve a free pair of skechers.

how come i cant enter a code?

everytime on my phone and computer when i go to the site and click the red square it will load and say thanks for entering...

SMH

I did it on my iPhone and the code pops up. You write it down and enter the contest. Like someone said, the code just validates ya entry. Ya email will be the one picked as the winner

anyone know if im good or how i can enter a code? i want at least a chance to win

Just wondering, has anybody actually read the fine print? Aside from a chance to win a shoe do you guys know what you're actually signing permission for by entering this "sweepstakes" with your email and bday info?

I did it on my iPhone and the code pops up. You write it down and enter the contest. Like someone said, the code just validates ya entry. Ya email will be the one picked as the winner

i have 2 codes on my email. when i enter my email and DOB and click done it just loads and says thanks for entering

Everyone's all like "I hope somebody from NT wins." I don't. Maybe like 5-10 of you guys in this thread I am pulling for. The rest of you are stupid as hell and don't deserve a free pair of skechers.

I would not be surprised if no one from NT wins. I'm sure many people are not pulling for you either, at least the feelings are mutual.

lmao

Lolllllllll. Tell me I'm wrong though. Some of these posts are pathetic

A lot of the posts in here are pathetic, it shows you how many people are lazy or can not understand simple rules.

Last edited:
SRS?

i hope so but i entered on the computer with another email where i used the CD and same thing? i guess it saves the CD for a entry?

Yup. If you really wanted to you can get as many codes as you want.

Your e-mail is your entry. The CD doesn't require a code. By clicking on the box label it re-enters you without any new or add'l code after the first time you entered.

i had 3 codes but it doesnt let me enter them.. which is why im scared im not entered :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom