Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can think im wrong but im actually absolutely right... Inflated resale didnt start with yeezys but it pretty much solidified it... End of story.

ill have to admit you're right. no shoe went for hundreds over face value after releasing, at least no recent shoe. the Blink Yeezy 1s were the first shoe that people were paying a stack for to get

ill have to admit you're right. no shoe went for hundreds over face value after releasing, at least no recent shoe. the Blink Yeezy 1s were the first shoe that people were paying a stack for to get

Where the hell have yall been? so we just going to ignore the Dunk fade all throughout the 2000s????

all the limited Jordan releases???

I love the yeezy's releasing but I still think these should've been the 3rd colorway.. 
reminds me of Mint Xs 
nerd.gif
 anddd let the hate on me begin

I love the yeezys. Theyre prolly one of my favorite sneakers post-2000. Not bc of the name. But the silhouette of both shoes (like the lebron 8, foamposite, kd v, and a bunch of other shoes) was so great it coulda dropped in w/e color and been a beast... They coulda been the Curt Schillings and a GR and I'd've copped, especially if they were a GR...

What I want:

What I got:

On another note: what if they GR the red yeezy? Could y'all imagine the chaos?

I love the yeezy's releasing but I still think these should've been the 3rd colorway.. 

Damn, these joints are really nice. However they should of did another pair of the last Yeezy 1 , the brown and pink ones. That's a really great color combination.

Last edited:
Nike should just let us Nikeid Yeezys and charge $1,500.00 a pair and donate 20% of profit to charity.
haha no. 420 a pair, options for snakeskin and the new tpu that's on the red octobers, and lots of color options and the ability to create the black and white joints kanye wore and I'm sold.

haha no. 420 a pair, options for snakeskin and the new tpu that's on the red octobers, and lots of color options and the ability to create the black and white joints kanye wore and I'm sold.

Yeah but we have to look at it from a business stand point. That's just too cheap. In order for something like this to happen the sneaker would have to cost a ridiculous amount, they could make people recycle 20 pairs of sneakers then charge X amount and then you would be able to Nikeid a pair. This would help there whole green sneaker recycle thing.

Yeah but we have to look at it from a business stand point. That's just too cheap. In order for something like this to happen the sneaker would have to cost a ridiculous amount, they could make people recycle 20 pairs of sneakers then charge X amount and then you would be able to Nikeid a pair. This would help there whole green sneaker recycle thing.
my method solves the whole "not everyone has them, but it's not impossible to get a pair" but if we have to buy 20 pairs of beat nikes and then pay that insane price to make our own colorway, it kind of defeats the purpose of being able to id them because you could cop solars or plats for that price if the seller isn't a total douche/hype

I love the yeezys. Theyre prolly one of my favorite sneakers post-2000. Not bc of the name. But the silhouette of both shoes (like the lebron 8, foamposite, kd v, and a bunch of other shoes) was so great it coulda dropped in w/e color and been a beast... They coulda been the Curt Schillings and a GR and I'd've copped, especially if they were a GR...

What I want:

What I got:

On another note: what if they GR the red yeezy? Could y'all imagine the chaos?

KD V???? Or do you mean IV?? IV was amazing. V was trash.

I'd like them to be a GR. It would make an easy cop for me, **** hype. I personally would like them to be as limited as concords so that not everyone on the block has a pair though.

I'm hoping for black grape level of distribution, concord numbers may be too hopeful (didnt Niketowns have hundreds of those?). although it might be necessary, it's hard to judge where I live but it seems like only hard core sneaker heads like the yeezys. the general release dudes or occasional jordan buyers don't really like em or they don't like em until after they come out

my method solves the whole "not everyone has them, but it's not impossible to get a pair" but if we have to buy 20 pairs of beat nikes and then pay that insane price to make our own colorway, it kind of defeats the purpose of being able to id them because you could cop solars or plats for that price if the seller isn't a total douche/hype

Quite true.

I'm hoping for black grape level of distribution, concord numbers may be too hopeful (didnt Niketowns have hundreds of those?). although it might be necessary, it's hard to judge where I live but it seems like only hard core sneaker heads like the yeezys. the general release dudes or occasional jordan buyers don't really like em or they don't like em until after they come out
black grapes were rare? i honestly predict space jam or cool grey numbers because of the lack of snakeskin and leather.

black grapes were rare? i honestly predict space jam or cool grey numbers because of the lack of snakeskin and leather.

that could just be a design choice, theirs really no telling what Nike is gonna do. I personally can't see them releasing a solid bright red shoe in any kind of mass quantity.

Hey anybody feel like annoying a nike support rep with the style code of the reds and asking about its release level (GR, QS) for old times sake

I don't think black grapes were very rare. Depending on location it will be difficult. In NYC people buy anything and everything.

Last edited:
that could just be a design choice, theirs really no telling what Nike is gonna do. I personally can't see them releasing a solid bright red shoe in any kind of mass quantity.

Hey anybody feel like annoying a nike support rep with the style code of the reds and asking about its release level (GR, QS) for old times sake
ffs i still do that 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom