Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that would be OD tho... They should say they're going up anytime from 12 am to 11 59 pm on release day 
that sounds better actually, i was going crazy 
laugh.gif

Now that would be OD tho... They should say they're going up anytime from 12 am to 11 59 pm on release day 

If I remember correctly that is how it went, They tweeted the day before that the Yeezy 2s would not be released at 8 AM eastern time, but at some random time during the weekend... Then the sneakers released at the end of the Heat game, it was around 11 oclock central time if I think.

If I remember correctly that is how it went, They tweeted the day before that the Yeezy 2s would not be released at 8 AM eastern time, but at some random time during the weekend... Then the sneakers released at the end of the Heat game, it was around 11 oclock central time if I think.
Yeah it was right after the game. I really like that system in general since it means the more dedicated get em. 

that huge of a time frame would actually benefit bots though

People have bots that they can leave running all day that grab the link and auto add. So it's the same thing...

Yeah it was right after the game. I really like that system in general since it means the more dedicated get em. 

lol I remember right after the game I had just got off the couch to move my car into the garage, as soon as I opened the door my phone went off...

I combat rolled over my pool table and dived to my computer lol

true EXCEPT now there are bots so a random release time benefits them since they dont even have to be at their computer to cop, they can be doing whatever and the bot will click the link the second it pops up, add their size to the cart and purchase the shoe automatically.

even back then before bots with the first two colors i struck out online and i clicked the link as soon as it came up, even tho it was probably because i got greedy and tried to add both colors into my cart lol.  I probably still woulda got through, but the site crashed right before i got to the payment step, and theres a good chance nike's site will crash with these whether they save everybody a spot in the line of doom or not

that sounds hilarious 
laugh.gif
, did you get your pair?

Long story short nope lol... it was before the bot craze and mines crashed during checkout, I had the pair in cart but when everything came back online it wouldn't let me check out..

semi happy ending to the story my local spot received a late shipment in later on that week, me and the wife camped for 4 hours wednesday morning and I doubled up... wasn't my size so they were traded/sold...

There is my cool Yeezy story for the day.

true EXCEPT now there are bots so a random release time benefits them since they dont even have to be at their computer to cop, they can be doing whatever and the bot will click the link the second it pops up, add their size to the cart and purchase the shoe automatically.

even back then before bots with the first two colors i struck out online and i clicked the link as soon as it came up, even tho it was probably because i got greedy and tried to add both colors into my cart lol.  I probably still woulda got through, but the site crashed right before i got to the payment step, and theres a good chance nike's site will crash with these whether they save everybody a spot in the line of doom or not
Thats why I was saying they should change the code or site up for the release. All someone would have to do if it stays the same is set up a link grabber and an add to cart. Maybe even something to check out if they want to. Nikes smarter than that and they're catching on. Look at yesterday. They released 2 hyped shoes at the same time. Then they canceled orders with both since there's no way you can do that without a bot. I doubt they'll let the biggest release of they year be plagued like that

nah Nike has done a lot of upgrading to their servers since the Yeezy release last year, I don't think it's crashed since that release.

Yeah, it was right after the Heat-Celtics game. 8:30 PM PST to be exact. Here is the original tweet:

I still remember the online release like it was yesterday. SMH. So much struggle.

hopefully i score the red pair
I personally doubt they would be that impossible considering that the only thing that stopped a lot of people from getting pairs was the site crashing and that's it, with the way nike's going with their site you're just gonna have to be really quick and on top of their twitter unless they're lazy and the bots ruin everything. 
mean.gif
 that's if they release them like the first 2 though, if there's an official date and time it's gonna be an even bigger struggle 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Things changed since that release. It wasn't nearly as organized back then. Getting it into the cart was easy compared to checking out. People were getting cart jacked and the site kept crashing. Now it's smooth if you get em in your cart. Even if you can't the line process is a lot easier than just refreshing for an hour waiting for more sizes to pop up.

nah Nike has done a lot of upgrading to their servers since the Yeezy release last year, I don't think it's crashed since that release.

I'm sure it hasn't because no YEEZYS have released since last year lol. when has Nike crashed other then for a yeezy release

and what you guys are saying about Nike canceling bot orders, the orders still go through initially right? then get canceled after the fact? which means if your still screwed because the site will still read sold out. and theirs no telling what they might do with canceled pairs

I'm sure it hasn't because no YEEZYS have released since last year lol. when has Nike crashed other then for a yeezy release

and what you guys are saying about Nike canceling bot orders, the orders still go through initially right? then get canceled after the fact? which means if your still screwed because the site will still read sold out. and theirs no telling what they might do with canceled pairs
doubt it'll be that way by the time the reds drop.

Where the hell have yall been? so we just going to ignore the Dunk fade all throughout the 2000s????

all the limited Jordan releases???

but what shoe was going for $1k before the Yeezys released? not counting super rare releases like the Paris Dunks. the Yeezys were the first shoe to make people think it was okay to spend a stack or over on a pair of shoes.

Where the hell have yall been? so we just going to ignore the Dunk fade all throughout the 2000s????

all the limited Jordan releases???
but what shoe was going for $1k before the Yeezys released? not counting super rare releases like the Paris Dunks. the Yeezys were the first shoe to make people think it was okay to spend a stack or over on a pair of shoes.
hmmm how about super rare releases like the Paris Dunks.... you cant pick and choose which shoes to include in your point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom