Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
came real close to selling mines, till i took a pic of them to send to my potential buyer, regretted before i even went through with it....lol

Is under the strap still glossy on the new yeezybay fakes? I'm going to meet up with a dude at FCNYC tomorrow. (his idea to show me they are legit) But obviously I want to be sure myself. What are the biggest giveaways with the newest fakes? I have 2 pair of plats to compare with, but I don't want to bring them in case he tries to pull some funny business. I feel weird enough with a few stacks in my pockets.

Is under the strap still glossy on the new yeezybay fakes? I'm going to meet up with a dude at FCNYC tomorrow. (his idea to show me they are legit) But obviously I want to be sure myself. What are the biggest giveaways with the newest fakes? I have 2 pair of plats to compare with, but I don't want to bring them in case he tries to pull some funny business. I feel weird enough with a few stacks in my pockets.
From what I've seen the strap is one of the most flawless parts of the YB customs. The easiest way to tell is the shape of the toebox... it seems like there's too much mesh on the toebox area - almost like the material wasn't pulled tight enough during the production process. Also look for scuffs along the plastic ridges along the back - that's all over the place on the YBs (I'm assuming via human error trying to put these together by hand) and the soles aren't perfect. Midsole has rough paint, and the GITD still looks translucent in spots.

All that said, the easiest way to tell is the box. The label is way wrong. If there's no box, that should be hint #1 these are YBs, especially if they are DS or close to it.

From what I've seen the strap is one of the most flawless parts of the YB customs. The easiest way to tell is the shape of the toebox... it seems like there's too much mesh on the toebox area - almost like the material wasn't pulled tight enough during the production process. Also look for scuffs along the plastic ridges along the back - that's all over the place on the YBs (I'm assuming via human error trying to put these together by hand) and the soles aren't perfect. Midsole has rough paint, and the GITD still looks translucent in spots.

All that said, the easiest way to tell is the box. The label is way wrong. If there's no box, that should be hint #1 these are YBs, especially if they are DS or close to it.

Thanks. I'm actually going to measure the dimensions of my legit (huge boxes, size 13) and then bring a cloth tape to measure his box. In the photos he provided the box and shoes look legit. Comes with OG everything except the receipt, which is why he said he didn't mind meeting up at FC so they could LC them for me. (I assume he will pretend like he wants to sell to them and have them go over them carefully. When they approve them, he will say he changed his mind type of a thing)......unless they do just straight up legit checking for a free/fee?

He's got multiple pairs and they all look legit. But I agree the toe box and box really tell the story. Thanks for any other tips guys.

Check the Roman numeral II on the underside of the lace lock, YB's are too defined. The CM on the box isn't lower case on YB's. and everything else the one mike posted. Good luck!

I heard the yeezybays look on point but the actual feel to the materials makes it obvious they fake. The toe box is hard to tell with out a comparison and the box/strap all got corrected on the new batch. Good luck

Last edited:
In my opinion yeezy 2s r dope but the fact that fakes r coming out looking so close to the legit pair is pretty insaine and them been fake going for 600$ ouch!! Pretty much kills the 2s the ones r still a better looking pair i think

Their can be "scuffs" on the back of legit pairs too... Idk how that is supposed to be a defining characteristic of real/ fake yeezy's... Myth...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom