Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use anything else besides "the official sole savers" on these? I just went to try and buy a couple more and their site is down. They really helped out at the jayz/jt concert a little while back. :nerd:

i remember back in 03-06 when people would get taken on ebay and endup with fake jordans and light them on fire or trash them. Now we got people ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR GOOD FAKES. I just read through the last 7 pages or so of Proto schooling everyone about having the balls to buy fakes. I see plenty of people with fake jordans and air max. And for the people who say it isn't about integrity, your half correct. It's 50% integrity and 50% no shame. If you have no shame go ahead and pretend like your a big baller, fake it till you make it right? Personally I don't own a pair of yeezys. But ever since i got a serious job I've been stacking money so i can afford real pairs. I don't understand how some one could wear a fake pair that costs almost as much if not more than the real thing and think they're fly.
Because there just shoes...lol some people seem to forget that, JUST SHOES...collecting shoes is like a kids hobby anyway imo...

Dog walk.

b11ed010ece211e2a46122000a9d0dc6_7.jpg

been seeing plenty of the yeezybay reps being passed off as real and going for thousands on eBay and Facebook groups, so I think it's definitely a topic that should be discussed
the only reps even worthy of discussion here are them reds, either way i still want to keep it little to none. this is the yeezy 2 thread, not the fake yeezy 2 thread

thats definatley a cause for concern. i wanted to sell my plats just cuz i needed to pay for some car  body repairs, but held out cuz i knew id want them again and would be afraid to buy it from anywhere besides flight club just cuz of these reps

I just don't want anybody to pay 2 grand for fakes by wanna be Internet hustlers tryna pass em off as real
true, but in my opinion it's way too late to be buying yeezys. all we can do is hope for the red pair.

to be honest, these red joints would be over the plats if they just had the glow. even the fakes do. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
might be

considering where prices are at and they're only going up, I'd say I'd rather miss out then pay thousands anyway
yea I can see nike retroing these in the future anyway, then there's always the chance of a yeezy 3 which could look better. you also have the random restocks nike's been pulling.

If Nike hasn't restocked the first 2 colors yet they never will. as far as retros and yeezy 3s that would be way down the line from now

I think imma just grab all the yeezy 1s you can find ok prices on VNDS pairs

whoever told you that the yeezy 2s restocked with the other sh*t that day played an awful joke on you and got away with it
i heard someone getting corks from the restock and he posted a video of them, what makes you think it didn't happen?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom