Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess i need a shelf like proto....

yeah, i know someone who had a legit sample pair of the reds, and they didn't glow... but he could not confirm whether the actual release pairs will glow or not.

will be a real shame if not since they can make pink glow in the dark...

Last edited:
Gitd is somewhat childish but in regards to the yeezys I think it should have it just because we have already seen it on the 1 and both the plats and solars for the 2 so hopefully the red Octobers do glow

steezy, i know you ain't been around this thread in a minute, but you're wrong, bruh. the newest fakes from yeezybay don't look terrible. they are not the same quality, will not last long, but on the surface they do look good enough to fool a lot of people.

this is gonna come down to whether you're the type of person who has it in ya to wear fakes or not. this shoe is gonna make some people on here taint their collection with a pair of fakes for the first time. :lol:

i remember back in 03-06 when people would get taken on ebay and endup with fake jordans and light them on fire or trash them. Now we got people ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR GOOD FAKES. I just read through the last 7 pages or so of Proto schooling everyone about having the balls to buy fakes. I see plenty of people with fake jordans and air max. And for the people who say it isn't about integrity, your half correct. It's 50% integrity and 50% no shame. If you have no shame go ahead and pretend like your a big baller, fake it till you make it right? Personally I don't own a pair of yeezys. But ever since i got a serious job I've been stacking money so i can afford real pairs. I don't understand how some one could wear a fake pair that costs almost as much if not more than the real thing and think they're fly.

i remember back in 03-06 when people would get taken on ebay and endup with fake jordans and light them on fire or trash them. Now we got people ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR GOOD FAKES. I just read through the last 7 pages or so of Proto schooling everyone about having the balls to buy fakes. I see plenty of people with fake jordans and air max. And for the people who say it isn't about integrity, your half correct. It's 50% integrity and 50% no shame. If you have no shame go ahead and pretend like your a big baller, fake it till you make it right? Personally I don't own a pair of yeezys. But ever since i got a serious job I've been stacking money so i can afford real pairs. I don't understand how some one could wear a fake pair that costs almost as much if not more than the real thing and think they're fly.
I think the key factor all of you are missing in this is the decreasing material quality being offered on retail sneakers from Nike and Nike subsidiaries. The leather and suede quality on Nikes now compared to 03-06 is night and day. I don't think any real collector will disagree with that. As their product continues to lack in quality and quality control all while the replica market continues to produce better products who's to say at one point the replica quality is as good or better than the retail?

I don't support the replica market, but I also don't RESPECT the cronyism the game is shrouded in nowadays. Nike has gotten greedy about the products pretty much top to bottom as the value has gone up and quality has gone down, and I'd almost rather support somebody producing high quality replicas than this cash cow.

All of this is theoretical, of course, but still. At a certain point they don't deserve my money anymore, even if they produce a few silhouettes I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom