Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the red fakes will be THAT on point
Look at fakes now. It comes down to scales and the toe box a lot of the time. With some more time to work they'll get that down and nikes doing em a favor by getting rid of scales on these. What's left? 

I want these on my feet but its gonna be really difficult to even think about getting a pair if I don't land them on RD from a retail store. Not so much the price but just the fact that the fakes will be running rampant and won't be an easy spot without having them in hand. And getting them in an in-person transaction through resell isn't even an option out here.

man if anybody in the know wants to keep me informed on the latest info on the yeezys that is supposedly too top secret to post openly, I'll try to hook you up with bred 1s for retail when they drop lol.  I live in an area where 1s still arent real popular so i might be able to get an extra pair or 2

Last edited:
I didn't get ****, even checked my spam folder. 
who got an email tho  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

plus i feel like a sneaker blog would report when people start getting emails

Last edited:
I posted a video a few pages back warning people how good they were, Nobody took interest.

Like I said before, a lot of people gonna get robbed, lol.

You can't tell the difference unless you own a pair.

I posted a video a few pages back warning people how good they were, Nobody took interest.

Like I said before, a lot of people gonna get robbed, lol.

You can't tell the difference unless you own a pair.

EXACTLY... If you own a pair then you should know the differences... if you still don't know them then you are either blind or simply carelessly comparing them...

Last edited:
EXACTLY... If you own a pair then you should know the differences... if you still don't know them then you are either blind or simply carelessly comparing them...

Dude you can't assume everyone knows sneakers like NT members do.

people that aren't knowledgable are gonna get robbed. It's shameful.

holy crap lol those feezys back there will definitely fool most poeple who have never held a real pair. :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
Sad part is someone could get fooled smh, wind up paying two and a half racks for fakes while we got ppl saying even real y2s shouldn't be going for that much

that crushing moment when you take your solars you paid 2.5 racks for into flight club and they prove to you they're fake...

:wow:

I am not getting the reds on e bay...I can't believe all the fakes on e bay..wow. I'm lucky to have got plats when I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom