Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a reach, but i just saw someone say the new side panel material replacing the leather was inspired by the material on marty mcfly's jacket in the future... also that they're releasing in october because he travels to october 21st 2015...

Last edited:
it's a reach, but i just saw someone say the new side panel material replacing the leather was inspired by the material on marty mcfly's jacket in the future... also that they're releasing in october because he travels to october 21st 2015...

I could def see them dropping a retro air mag on that date in 2015...

I could def see them dropping a retro air mag on that date in 2015...

with power lacing...

there will be some version of mags with power lacing in 2015... there's no way nike would let that publicity, hype, and money slip by them (the 2011 mags made worldwide headlines for them, probably the most publicity they've ever had outside of michael jordan, imagine what 2015 mags with power lacing would do)...

that's why i passed on a recent trade deal to let go of yeezy 1's (couple different ways i coulda did it, involving DS pairs and worn)... even tho i got doubles of the trifecta (3 DS, 3 super close to DS).

i'm sure i can get some form of mags in 2015 that will make me glad i didn't let go of any of my gems...

Last edited:
I
Dude you can't assume everyone knows sneakers like NT members do.

people that aren't knowledgable are gonna get robbed. It's shameful.

I was agreeing with you in regards to people getting fooled if they've never had and held a real pair... But if you have and own a real pair and can't see the differences with the shoes in that listing then you are blind or careless with detail.

I
I was agreeing with you in regards to people getting fooled if they've never had and held a real pair... But if you have and own a real pair and can't see the differences with the shoes in that listing then you are blind or careless with detail.

The issue isn't with people that haven't owned or held them. I clearly said before that people won't be able to tell the difference unless they own a pair lol

either 

1. that ******* drove the resale to 6000 already.

2. yeezy 3's will be power laced.

yeah, i fully expect a yeezy 3 in 2015 with power lacing and a mcfly colorway... it's only right.

if I got a pair of vvvvnds tan yeezy 1s in a size 13 you guys think I would ever find someone to swap for a size 12? :nerd:

found a great price on a pair... (sold my original pair for a trip to the NBA finals... was worth it, but kind of regret it)

yeah, i fully expect a yeezy 3 in 2015 with power lacing and a mcfly colorway... it's only right.
a mcfly colorway on a yeezy? nah. then again, we don't know what the 3's will look like. i can't imagine them looking better than the 2's but the mcflys will be there if they don't look as good. i don't think nike should make mags ultra limited. it'd be a nice step into the future if more people could have shoes with power laces, i imagine that in bttf they were somewhat of a gr.

Last edited:
if I got a pair of vvvvnds tan yeezy 1s in a size 13 you guys think I would ever find someone to swap for a size 12? :nerd:

found a great price on a pair... (sold my original pair for a trip to the NBA finals... was worth it, but kind of regret it)

would be hard, bruh... cuz that 13 really fits like a 14... 1's are basically a full size big imo...

a mcfly colorway on a yeezy? nah. then again, we don't know what the 3's will look like. i can't imagine them looking better than the 2's but the mcflys will be there if they don't look as good.

i'm sure kanye will do it cuz the mag was an influence on the 1's... and 2015 is prolly about when we should expect the 3's...

peep the mags on the table here in front of him sketching the 1's:

Last edited:
i'm sure kanye will do it cuz the mag was an influence on the 1's... and 2015 is prolly about when we should expect the 3's...

that could explain the mcfly jacket 2's. the 1's originally also had led's in the soles too. what i liked about the 2's was that it looked more serious and more like kanye's personality at the time and now if you get me. the 1's didn't look as serious. with the direction this dude is going with his music getting darker and kanye getting more serious, i'm pretty sure the 3's aren't gonna be very silly moon boot looking.

Last edited:
yeah, 1's were straight ignorant, jordan and mag inspired sporty moon boots (which i like)... was def more in line with his fashion sense at the time.

the 2's look more designer, sleek, etc...

ya never know how the 3's will turn out tho...

yeah, 1's were straight ignorant, jordan and mag inspired sporty moon boots (which i like)... was def more in line with his fashion sense at the time.

the 2's look more designer, sleek, etc...

ya never know how the 3's will turn out tho...
both looked good, don't get me wrong. i believe there was a contract with kanye about how often he can put out a shoe. i think he can put out a new yeezy next year, but he might wait until 15.

both looked good, don't get me wrong. i believe there was a contract with kanye about how often he can put out a shoe. i think he can put out a new yeezy next year, but he might wait until 15.

Well, it was 09, then 12, so 2015 makes sense. Perfect timing for a mag colorway. The levels of hype will start a war. :lol:

that could explain the mcfly jacket 2's. the 1's originally also had led's in the soles too. what i liked about the 2's was that it looked more serious and more like kanye's personality at the time and now if you get me. the 1's didn't look as serious. with the direction this dude is going with his music getting darker and kanye getting more serious, i'm pretty sure the 3's aren't gonna be very silly moon boot looking.

THIS

I see the 3 evolving like him as an artist... my vote is that it will be a low cut shoe

I can see him doing a low (potentially) considering he had both highs/lows in the Louis Vuitton collection.

I wouldn't mind another LV collab (doubt this would happen and don't know if he can contractually).

I can see him doing a low (potentially) considering he had both highs/lows in the Louis Vuitton collection.

I wouldn't mind another LV collab (doubt this would happen and don't know if he can contractually).
i'm not gonna spend the dough on lv's. the jaspers looked nice but not THAT nice.

MY GOD. THE LEVELS OF THIRST FOR A YEEZY SHOE WITH MCFLY COLORWAY WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. I WOULD PROBABLY STAY OFF NIKETALK UNTIL WELL AFTER THE RELEASE DATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom