Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got in and was able to see the pic of Roger Federer rockin the yeezy 2, must say he's doing his thing.

Wow, this thread really blew up. I forgot to add it to my RSS feeder. *clicks add* lol...I certainly tried and did my part to help out as many people as possible. Ask the NYC heads. So hopefully karma will come back to me as I missed out and truly want to rock em.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you guys think if nike restocked the website with GR numbers that it would completely crumble the "resale" business?

I've pretty much come to grips with the realization that this would be the only way I'd be able to get a pair
frown.gif
.  It would kill the resale value of whatever shoes they restock, but it wouldn't kill the business.  I mean you gotta think, people are gonna buy multiple pairs and hold them for a couple of years until other people start looking for that shoe again.  The only way to kill the business would be to keep restocking shoes without changing the mold or materials used...

you guys think if nike restocked the website with GR numbers that it would completely crumble the "resale" business?

No, these are still highly sought after.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Nobody is gonna pay $2000+ for a GR shoe that released a week ago.  The people that want them to wear are keeping the prices high, so if they get their pairs then the value will drop down significantly.  The only way a GR restock wouldn't kill the resale value is if resellers buy up all of the pairs, but that's easy to counter if Nike limits it to 2 per customer...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Nobody is gonna pay $2000+ for a GR shoe that released a week ago.  The people that want them to wear are keeping the prices high, so if they get their pairs then the value will drop down significantly.  The only way a GR restock wouldn't kill the resale value is if resellers buy up all of the pairs, but that's easy to counter if Nike limits it to 2 per customer...
He said "crumble" the resale business. Which 1 shoe will not do.

600-1200 average isn't crubmling.

that's what you think i was just offered $2200.00 from a person who saw my buy and sell post on here
i keep telling myself its just plastic and rubber but i do want the shoe and i know i am never going to get it at the price i pair for my first pair let alone my second pair 

gotta make up my mind 

what the hell kind of reseller am i  ?

i love this crap to much 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

that's what you think i was just offered $2200.00 from a person who saw my buy and sell post on here
i keep telling myself its just plastic and rubber but i do want the shoe and i know i am never going to get it at the price i pair for my first pair let alone my second pair 

gotta make up my mind 

i love this crap to much 

there you go

People that weren't posting in the last 40 pages all of a sudden saw the posts about restocks and started asking for PMs. How convenient.

Wow, I go to work and then I come home to this. I put the idea out there to keep it to PM's so I hope someone keeps me in mind. I'm in the Los Angeles area so I definitely will need a lead. I will be doing some legwork too. Keep me in mind, fam, I've been here from the beginning when people were bashing the Yeezy 2. Thanks. I just want one pair of Solars, I'm not stingy.

uh, if anyone can point me to a size 16 (no matter the color but black preferred) I'd appreciate it.

I can provide tagged pics of my shelves with the numerous size 16 boxes if needed, to prove I'm not some pig reseller.

it's worth a shot. thanks!

Originally Posted by RV019

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.kicksonfire.co...zy-2-south-beach-teaser/

Imagine if this does happen though....

nerd.gif

I just want one pair Nike! I don't care if everyone and their mom have a pair! I have all 3 colors of the Yeezy 1s and went to the GITD tour AND WTT concert, twice for both! Yes I'm a Stan and IDC IDC
laugh.gif
I was determined to get both colors of the Yeezy 2s but struck out. Now I just want to settle with one pair, preferably the Solars. Please =(

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

gotta make up my mind 

i love this crap to much 

i don't blame you tho. the reality is some of us could flip these but then we'd turn around and blow 2 G's on some straight BS... but me personally, i love shoes so much, i'd just rather have and keep them.

this dude who sold me DS black supreme blazers last year for like $600 is now trying to buy them back from me for $1500... and it's very tempting... but this is the only DS size 12 i've ever seen, and tho the profit could be helpful in attaining these Y2's, or stashing in savings, or whatever, i'd just rather have the shoes... i know i'd regret selling them, but i won't regret not selling them.

hope i grow out of it one day tho, cuz it's a pricey habit, but screw it. i didn't buy all these shoes just to turn around and sell them all... this isn't a fad to me... not a phase... i've always loved shoes... i got money, and unless i really need money for something more important, i bought all these shoes cuz i love 'em, and in most cases, any profit just isn't tempting enough to make me get rid of 'em (if i ever did i'd just keep my asics and OG 1's)...

Swirling rumors of a restock and I'm already hyped again...I just hope they restock on NDC cause I HIGHLY doubt a store in the DMV area will be getting a shipment.

Time to put in some legwork though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i swear i've never seen so many posts straight BEGGING for info or hook-ups than i have in this thread (and the last one)...

This.... TBT

that kicks on fire pic is 150% a pshop...look at how the teal bleeds on to the grey mesh...and continuing with that look at how the teal doesnt go all the way to the grey mesh in areas...it's just an attempt to get that increased traffic on the site...if they had pics of such shoe do you not think they would want to be the first people out there to drop the full pics? come on people...let's get back to the actual cws that dropped

the only way to top yeezy 2 hype any time soon is a south beach yeezy 2.

if nike was smart they'd GR it and break all sales records...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom