Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

uh, if anyone can point me to a size 16 (no matter the color but black preferred) I'd appreciate it.

I can provide tagged pics of my shelves with the numerous size 16 boxes if needed, to prove I'm not some pig reseller.

it's worth a shot. thanks!

Did they make em that big? Heard the biggest sz made was a 14. I wear a 14 and no stores in my area got any in. If 16's do exist, I wish you the best of luck in finding a pair.

sigh.. they release a photoshopped pic of a sb yeezy 2 and all the hypebeasts throw a hype fit. calm down, it won't release, and for good reason. nike be ruining shoes with sb customs, ruining the true appreciate of the sb colorway. worst part was people buying FSR's of god damn sandels and reselling them for 100+. lmfao

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Nobody is gonna pay $2000+ for a GR shoe that released a week ago.  The people that want them to wear are keeping the prices high, so if they get their pairs then the value will drop down significantly.  The only way a GR restock wouldn't kill the resale value is if resellers buy up all of the pairs, but that's easy to counter if Nike limits it to 2 per customer...
that's what you think i was just offered $2200.00 from a person who saw my buy and sell post on here
i keep telling myself its just plastic and rubber but i do want the shoe and i know i am never going to get it at the price i pair for my first pair let alone my second pair 

gotta make up my mind 

what the hell kind of reseller am i  ?

i love this crap to much 

i don't blame you tho. the reality is some of us could flip these but then we'd turn around and blow 2 G's on some straight BS... but me personally, i love shoes so much, i'd just rather have and keep them.

this dude who sold me DS black supreme blazers last year for like $600 is now trying to buy them back from me for $1500... and it's very tempting... but this is the only DS size 12 i've ever seen, and tho the profit could be helpful in attaining these Y2's, or stashing in savings, or whatever, i'd just rather have the shoes... i know i'd regret selling them, but i won't regret not selling them.

hope i grow out of it one day tho, cuz it's a pricey habit, but screw it. i didn't buy all these shoes just to turn around and sell them all... this isn't a fad to me... not a phase... i've always loved shoes... i got money, and unless i really need money for something more important, i bought all these shoes cuz i love 'em, and in most cases, any profit just isn't tempting enough to make me get rid of 'em (if i ever did i'd just keep my asics and OG 1's)...
i made the mistake of selling the black blazers for $300.00 a few months after release date 
but then again i made a high price sale from the ray allan 8's to another reseller for $2500.00 so that's gonna motivate me 

a bunch of shoes between the $500.00 to $1000.00 range over the years 

another thing is there not many size 9's on the reseller market that's including message boards like NT and SC flight club only has 2 at $2500.00 and $2750.00 and ebay has 10 listings 

and prices like that are making me thing twice about selling right now 

if i could sell my first pair for $2600.00 in less then a day before release date 

i can see me sooner or later getting the same for one of pair i have left or close to it 

I don't mind helping out people who really want the shoe IF a restock were to happen and I got some info. Nobody needs a certain post count or anything to deserve the help - it's a message board. It's pretty clear who's just hypebeasting and who wants it. 

where's nike vandal so i could pay him for info?

laugh.gif
jk kidding

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I don't mind helping out people who really want the shoe IF a restock were to happen and I got some info. Nobody needs a certain post count or anything to deserve the help - it's a message board. It's pretty clear who's just hypebeasting and who wants it. 

yep the clowns that unfortunately have them are posting them in their sigs, up for rapesale and brag about the killing they are making. and niketalk got reseller blood in their veins? doesnt making a f^&%*&g difference if you a team member or mod part of niketalk is an advertising billboard now.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 18th letter

No, these are still highly sought after.

Nobody is gonna pay $2000+ for a GR shoe that released a week ago.  The people that want them to wear are keeping the prices high, so if they get their pairs then the value will drop down significantly.  The only way a GR restock wouldn't kill the resale value is if resellers buy up all of the pairs, but that's easy to counter if Nike limits it to 2 per customer...
He said "crumble" the resale business. Which 1 shoe will not do.

600-1200 average isn't crubmling.

I never said it would "crumble" the resale business.  I even said it wouldn't in the post before yours, but I'm addressing the part of your post where you say the Yeezys are still highly sought after.  If Nike releases them as a GR, let's say next week, there's no way these will stay above $1000.  The only reason they're priced so high now is because the demand is greater than the supply, but if the supply goes up, then the demand will go down.  90% of the demand was due to resellers, had these shoes been released as a GR to begin with, you wouldn't see half of these resellers...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Ive been watching a lot of yeezys in my size on ebay. I see listings end for a high price and then a couple days later get relisted.

So im wondering if some of these people are actually paying.
From my experience selling Galaxy's on eBay, they're not paying. I had 3 people flake on the first pair I eventually sold, people with good feedback and all. I think people we're winning auctions on purpose to screw the seller over in the beginning stages when the demand was high.
That's exactly what I talked about. Many just make new eBay accounts to bid up auctions without the intent to pay for them - which results to a delay in the market and then the value of the shoes decrease. So the seller looses money by re listing and waiting for it to sell again and the buyer wins by then catching the shoes at a lower market value price, helping every other buyer as well.

Those so called SOUTH BEACH yeezy's don't exist.
Some one "SUEDE DYE" the wolf grey suede to that teal color.
I've done it with my sea crystals before, no such thing. HYPE, HYPE, HYPE (until proven wrong)

i was well aware that was a photoshop or something, btw...

i was just saying, if nike really wanted to really cash in... put the south beach colorway on this shoe (mostly grey tho, like the 9's), and ching! ching! $$$ money money money BAAAGGGGSSSS!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i was well aware that was a photoshop or something, btw...

i was just saying, if nike really wanted to really cash in... put the south beach colorway on this shoe (mostly grey tho, like the 9's), and ching! ching! $$$ money money money BAAAGGGGSSSS!!!
laugh.gif
Racks on racks on racks!
Oh an btw PROTO;  that was an open ended response.  Wasn't point any fingers bud.

I'm telling you... Kicks are like bath salts to people.. Let them smell that synthetic leather and they start foaming at the mouth ready to attack lol I've always felt like Nike purposely put a smaller stock of their product on their website just to give people that psychological rush that they have to have something. It's genius really. It's gotten me a couple times. That's why I rarely buy from NDC. Maybe that's why potential restocks happened. I'd imagine that they do have quite a few left around. I also wouldn't be shocked if Nike secretly put a couple pairs up on eBay to cash in either.. I could mos def see that happening

The same dudes complaining about people asking for help are the same characters that got multiple pairs for retail and was asking 9x the retail price in their sig before they even had the SHOES!!!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Lame wouldn't even be the word but it's w/e I'll never be the dude to knock anyone's hustle, but y'all need to fall back and let someone else breathe man..

And this isn't a knock on everyone in this thread, but they know who they are.

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Active Athlete Inc. In Houston is getting a re-stock. In store only, i suggest any Houston cats to follow them on twitter @ActiveAthlete15

IT'S A PURCHASE RAFFLE. 25 A TICKET. 2 TICKETS MAX. UNLIMITED PEOPLE CAN ENTER.
they are gonna clear more money than the resellers charging 2500.....its a damn shame....im so glad i got lucky on ndc
lol wait what? i should've known active will do that but oh well.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT'S A PURCHASE RAFFLE. 25 A TICKET. 2 TICKETS MAX. UNLIMITED PEOPLE CAN ENTER.
they are gonna clear more money than the resellers charging 2500.....its a damn shame....im so glad i got lucky on ndc
lol wait what? i should've known active will do that but oh well.

YEP. THEY WILL. FOR THEIR FIRST YEEZY 2 RELEASE, THEY MADE EVERYONE BUY $25 DOLLARS WORTH OF STUFF IN THEIR STORE TO GET A TICKET. IF YOU BOUGHT $50 WORTH OF STUFF, YOU GOT 2 TICKETS. AROUND 400 PEOPLE ENTERED THE RAFFLE AND I'M PRETTY SURE ALMOST EVERYONE GOT 2 TICKETS. 400 X $50 = $20,000 BEFORE EVEN SELLING A PAIR OF SHOES
pimp.gif
. NOT TO MENTION THEY DIDN'T EVEN SELL THE SHOES AT RETAIL. AIN'T EVEN MAD.

THEY ALREADY STATED ON THEIR TWITTER THAT THEY WON'T ALLOW CAMPING AND THE SHOES WON'T BE RELEASED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED SO I'M PRETTY SURE THEY WILL DO THE RAFFLE AGAIN ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY'RE RELEASING THE SHOES AT THEIR NEW STORE THAT OPENS UP THIS WEEKEND. WOULD BE SMART REALLY. INSTANT SALES FOR THE NEW STORE. IN FACT, I DON'T EVEN THINK ACTIVE IS GETTING A TRUE RESTOCK, I BELIEVE THEY HELD BACK PAIRS FROM THE FIRST RELEASE TO RELEASE DURING THE NEW STORE OPENING.

bash me all y'all want, but just cause i have a low post count don't mean that i'm a reseller (far from it). i like to read plus i'm here for the love of shoes just like some of you guys. I also help out some of you guys when i can on a few occasions. I really tried to get my hands on a pair but that didn't happen... and thats cool if i get them ill be happy but if not on to the next... but some of you guys with these high post counts thrive on this s*** just to get as much pairs as you can get to resell..... thats why the shoe game f***ed up now. Im just saying though. why hold out info on the people who actually want to rock em

instagram: richmontas

Awhile ago someone predicted that this was release would bring out the worst in people and relationships...and it has! Now we're back to labeling low post count members as "lurkers" as if a post count entitles you to this shoe and preferred to pay for "secret info"? How did that work for the majority of you on June 9th? I've been a part of this community for 10 years...prefer not to post much...enjoy reading the stories from time to time...but most of all I simply enjoy this hobby. Don't think we'll ever get back to that stage overall simply due to the current state of the culture...but it has been nice to read of some out there looking out for other members. Memphis....quietly rooting for you in your quest. If I could help I would....actually hoping my pair arrives today (praying I don't get scammed!) Will share my story once they arrive.

Anybody willing to help out an aussie? Waited 17 hours to get a ticket for 1 of 3 raffles in the whole country, only to seE that two weeks after, 70% of pairs from Australia alone end up on eBay and one of them in my size. Some of you (who own even 1 pair) really don't know how lucky you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom