Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

your telling me kanye didn't sign this guy? the lyrics? the flow? the brilliant use of samples? :'( :'(

Lol look at the direction of the straps on the inside version of the shoe same as the outside smh ... Fail. Unless the swoosh is just cut off the pic which i could see as a possiblity too...

After closer observation i now believe the swoosh was cut out of the pic because of the sole... My bad

Last edited:
For everyone thinking that the shoes will not release:

June 18- remember people rumored this as the official release date?

Later, Heidi herself says that the shoes will be releasing later in the year..

THEN, Yeezus drops, and in the song Hold My Liquor, Kanye says "Yeezys all in your sofa, these the red Octobers." Don C, who we all know is close to Kanye, takes a blank instagram photo and tags:

#yeezy2 #redoctober

October is much later than June. Do you really think Kanye would just give out shoes for free as much of an entrepreneur he is? I think we will find out the full details in September or later this month.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people are over thinking for these damn sneakers. I want them too, but I'm going to wait for official news. Not going to stress them out on the stuff that has been written or said recently.

Last edited:
Not sure why PhotoBucket's code isnt working. It HAS been a while since I've posted, but could i really be messing it up that much?! SMH (working it out)

what does knowing the date matter. theyre not going to spring them on you, youll know the official date a month or 2 before they drop just like every other shoe

I don't understand why people are over thinking for these damn sneakers. I want them too, but I'm going to wait for official news. Not going to stress them out on the stuff that has been written or said recently.

the thirst is getting the better of people.

I'd be excited too but I've accepted that the chances of getting this shoe for retail will be next to none

For everyone thinking that the shoes will not release:

June 18- remember people rumored this as the official release date?

Later, Heidi herself says that the shoes will be releasing later in the year..

THEN, Yeezus drops, and in the song Hold My Liquor, Kanye says "Yeezys all in your sofa, these the red Octobers." Don C, who we all know is close to Kanye, takes a blank instagram photo and tags:

#yeezy2 #redoctober

October is much later than June. Do you really think Kanye would just give out shoes for free as much of an entrepreneur he is? I think we will find out the full details in September or later this month.

EXACTLY. KNOWING THE NEWS DOESN'T MAKE THE SHOE RELEASE ANY SOONER OR INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF COPPING.

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'M JUST GONNA WAKE UP AND THE NEWS WILL BE OUT. I WILL START PLOTTING MY COPS THEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom