Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Extremely rare. estimated market value at over 14 000$." -pause
a pathetic smart a** comment on this thread - pausing to process the shock...
mean.gif

some people in here are still on the hunt so just passing on info. of a decent pair for a steady, possibly negotiable price. trying to help. how dare I...
mean.gif

a pathetic smart a** comment on this thread - pausing to process the shock...
mean.gif

some people in here are still on the hunt so just passing on info. of a decent pair for a steady, possibly negotiable price. trying to help. how dare I...
mean.gif

Yeezy hunt got u on edge or what. Never intended to come at u at all, simply ridiculing ol' Newmarket, Ontario's appraisal skiils of $14, 000. chill.

Yeezy hunt got u on edge or what. Never intended to come at u at all, simply ridiculing ol' Newmarket, Ontario's appraisal skiils of $14, 000. chill.
Sorry, though you were just being a smarta** cos there's been so much of that in here recently. I'm chilled!
laugh.gif

So do we know if the winners are going to be emailed or if the winners list is going to be posted to contest page? Feel like it mentioned both in the rules

So do we know if the winners are going to be emailed or if the winners list is going to be posted to contest page? Feel like it mentioned both in the rules

it did mention both. not sure whether they will email the winners first, or email the winners around the same time they put the list up. wouldn't be surprised tho if they only did one or the other (or neither lol)

it did mention both. not sure whether they will email the winners first, or email the winners around the same time they put the list up. wouldn't be surprised tho if they only did one or the other (or neither lol)
This ^^^.  I mean their legal department (per their terms) was changing the rules on the fly with this one before things even officially got started.  Can only imagine how many more things they will change before this is all over.  Oh well...worth a shot.  (Kanye shrug)

So Im looking to finally pull the trigger on Solar Yeezys... thats if I can find a legit pair.

Can someone help me out with pricing por favor?

What range should I be looking at for a Sz 11 DS and VNDS?

One dude hit me saying he had an 11 for 950 shipped. I figured that was too good to be true. Then he tells me no PP... western union only. LOL FOH

Apologies if this has been asked a million times. I tried scanning the thread but at 400 pages its kinda tough lol

You won't find a pair that's real for less than 2500, expect to pay around 3000 if you can find one though for DS

Last edited:
I feel like the "Red Octobers" should never release. They should be one of those shoes just shrouded in mystery. The hype for the Y2's is bad enough. Maybe just the contest winners get a pair and that's it

From my local CL ad lol

yeezy 2 red kobe 8 lebron x kd 4 easter solar platinum bhm xmas 11 5 6 - $2200 (San Diego)

I will have one pair in size 10 of the all red yeezy 2. These will be extremley limited and will be a quick strike. If you wondering how im getting these, i have a nike connect really high up. he said these are releasing 10/19. From the news he also gave these will not have scales, they will have little spikes like you see in the picture. He also said that it is rumorred to glow red, but ill find out for a fact when he gets me my pair. Price 2200, the only trades i will make for these are for lebron x mvp, nerfs or yeezy 2 solars. TXT ME AT 858 750 5663 or email me any questions. Buy them now so you can rock them and turn heads before any one else has them, and plus these are more limited that solars, so prices will be way higher than 2200 on ebay for these. Also i will not ship these only meetups local, if your in la or anywhere we can meet half way or i will lower price a little. And these are 100 percent authentic.

Sup guys should I bite? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom