Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means they were the main winners and what should i have said chinese, asian... I think orientals is more respectful than other words...
oh jake don't be worry more winner come soon more chance for beautiful kanye west foot cover. you win if no dont be disappoint, style very popular now days, so cool but god have something very special for you
...please dont let NT turn into twitter with a parody account made every time something happens 
mean.gif

who ever made that “Oriental” account is probably one of those corny dudes who make parody accounts on twitter.

How do they have their names if only email address were required to enter? Maybe they already contacted them..

I also wondered this. they must have contacted them ahead of time but I still haven't seen anybody post a legit winner email

How do they have their names if only email address were required to enter? Maybe they already contacted them..

A winner from KTT said he was contacted on July 2nd. So yes they were contacted before posting the winners up.

yo, F this... lemme find out when they ship... i'll be following around UPS trucks in that small town of that NC winner...

nas-mask.gif

excluding tennessee and Louisiana,  its nothing down south...  (i consider TX mid west...)

You mean South West? Mid West is Chicago and such. It can be argued Texas is in the "South." However a lot consider Louisiana the cutoff point for the "South." I grew up in FL and live in Houston now and don't consider it the South, but it doesn't bother me when people call it the South though either.

Last edited:
dude V. finner is close to my og crib.... i gotta call mom dukes & ask if any neighbors are finners :lol:

yeah I'm like hazel crest is too close to me to not be me, lol.

I don't think it was the greatest idea to release the winners city. Took me 1 google search to get dude in hazel crests address. Now I don't anticipate home invasions going down over yeezys but I can see some kids doing stupid things with that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom