Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anybody really wants anything negative to happen to anybody on that list, I think most are just proving the point over and over again why the list shouldn't exist.  Winners have been contacted would have been good enough.
most of the times companies give out full names an initial and last is cool

they have to do this to show that the contest was not rigged

still can't believe it wasn't open to Europe at all... Ye will still be happy to come tour over here and make millions tho...
mean.gif

i'm not gonna surprised at all if someone gets robbed on these, real talk. they shoulda never put out names and cities like that...

i mean, they're basically handing all these people hundreds, if not thousands of dollars...

i'm not gonna surprised at all if someone gets robbed on these, real talk. they shoulda never put out names and cities like that...

i mean, they're basically handing all these people hundreds, if not thousands of dollars...

I hope no one really takes it to the next level and turns that winners list to a hit list. I initially thought the winners list would have their first initial and last name without location, which probably would have sufficed.

I hope no one really takes it to the next level and turns that winners list to a hit list. I initially thought the winners list would have their first initial and last name without location, which probably would have sufficed.

I doubt anything is going to happen, only the winners know when they are going to receive the sneakers(unless they tell some shady friends). Now when they wear them, that is a different story. I would wait until pairs release to everyone to wear a winning pair. That is all depending on the location of the winner of course.

Last edited:
People with their priorities mixed up would do something stupid like try to rob the people on the winners list. You never know what people will do when it comes to sneakers. It brings out the worst in some people

people complain about everything now days ^

they can win , get their pair and then complain cause the box wasn't the right shade or the paper was wrinkled...

Nobody is gonna rob anybody smh. People are making this more than it actually is. Yeah I didn't win. So what? I'll do my best to cop at retail in October. I'm not over here crying about it.

the people on here talking about robbing the winners.....
*fixed*

see im all good on that cause my job and life are worth more than a pair of yeezys...

unfortunately there are many on here where it's the exact opposite....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom