Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Why? Lol Kim got that for him as a gift right?
He sold it a while ago. Yes she did. I'd imagine its because his whole persona has become that all of his money is going into "making dope ****".

I remember he went on a twitter rant about 18 months ago or so saying how he hasn't bought a piece of jewlery or a car in like 2 years because it would take away from his mission.

Also he had other priorities. He sold his apartment in manhattan and seems to be putting a ton of money into his new house with Kim in Cali. Maybe when he found out about the baby he sold it? Not 100% but he didnt have it for too long.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/14/kanye-west-car-lamborghini-crashes-gate

Pretty sure dude still has the aventador, that was back in may and the reports of the sale were earlier this year.

If you had a pregnant girlfriend your lambo wouldn't get pulled out much either.

I was at the show last night, rocking my solars for the first time. Felt so good to finally wear them after hunting them for so long. Nobody else had yeezy's on, so it was nice to stand out. I really thought we were going to get to see the reds. Oh well, keep waiting.

I need help as well! Please need a price check! Solars vnds probably 9/10 sz 9 no dust bag or lace tips, OG box $1400

Last edited:
These are my friends that's why he is selling them at that price, I guess that's the friend hook up lol he really wants $1800

Meanwhile Renaldo Nehemiah...

I just figured out that I cant tell if he try to stunt with reps since we never clearly saw legit pictures

Hey I'm looking to get some Y1's but I heard they run big. I have size 12 plats and they fit me perfect, what size would you guys recommend for the Y1's? Should I got down 1.5 or just 1 size down?

You should be fine going 0.5 size down on the Yeezy 1s. Going a full size down is probably too much IMO, and you definitely shouldn't be going 1.5 sizes down.

Exactly .5 to 1 sz down. I have y1 one is .5 down and they are perfect and my full sz fits ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom