Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Thanks for the input. I've seen some people review the Y1's and suggest a full size down for a TTS fit, making them seem like they run super big. Guess I'll be looking for some 11.5's.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Renaldo Nehemiah...

I just figured out that I cant tell if he try to stunt with reps since we never clearly saw legit pictures

i was gonna say they could easily be the fakes but the lace tips look different, like they're textured instead of smooth

Last edited:

"OH HELLO, ITS ME FRONZZZZZ! I LIKE THE NEW NIKE YEEZY AIR OCTOBER RED!"

Last edited:
What type of protectant should I spray on my plats to keep dirt away?

lol since when do they make spray that repels dirt. the person that created that would be a millionaire, all you can really do is spray em with that water repellent from foot locker

Last edited:
they have new repellent that keeps dirt, water, any liquid off the shoes.

there was a thread on it somewhere, its amazing
I believe I know what youre talking about, and it was in the test stage. I remember seeing a video where they put chocolate syrup on a shoe and it just ran off.

Samis an IT Auditor? i swear i always thought he was a sports agent or something. but yeah that complex list just got all those dudes put on a hit list

I found this ironic:
Have you decided if you're going to keep them or sell them?

I was gonna wait until I have them in my posession. One side of me wants to, because of the heat. The other side of me is a parent, and there's a good chance I can get some money for my kids. I haven't decided yet.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "Zero ***** Given" and 10 being "I'd sacrifice my children to Lord Yeezus," how badly did you want these before you won them? 

10. They're super rare.
roll.gif

Last edited:
anybody else notice the Complex article claiming these are limited to 1000 pairs? wonder where that number came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom