Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine, aww skeet skeet skeet!

That toebox though.... :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

Reminds me of Falcor from the The NeverEnding Story

pre order on yeezys = 100% fakes, i wont trust any pcs until nike releases their official shots. watch them switch up the panels and not have the spikes or scales

pre order on yeezys = 100% fakes, i wont trust any pcs until nike releases their official shots. watch them switch up the panels and not have the spikes or scales
Official shots? What for? You've already seen the pics of Kanye wearing them. That's all the rep sites need. And they've copied it to a T except for the toebox. The only question is whether the soles actually glow red. The reps don't glow...though they were originally supposed to #insidesources

Has anyone noticed that not only are the scales will be spikes for the Red Octobers, but the toebox is different?

Air Yeezy 2 Toe box:

Red October Toe box:

Notice that the reds have a toe box that seem actually vertical than curved at an angle than the normal yeezy 2. 

Has anyone noticed that not only are the scales will be spikes for the Red Octobers, but the toebox is different?

Air Yeezy 2 Toe box:

Red October Toe box:

Notice that the reds have a toe box that seem actually vertical than curved at an angle than the normal yeezy 2. 

wow it's like they reengineered the whole toebox from the ground up

Sorry bro didnt think you would take the joke so seriously I guess
Bro, come on... Your making jokes about "Yeezus". You should know how seriously certain individuals feel about that type of thing. Yeezus forbid you take a crack at the irrational...

Yeezy working with rep sites since Nike don't wanna work with him no more :rofl: hence the funny new toe box. Red Fauxctober's gonna be damn near the same as legits :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom