Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, looks like Kanye just announced the Yeezus tour: .

I wonder if this means that the released date of the red Yeezy 2s will be pushed back until after the tour is over. The reason I say that is because if you look back at his other tours (Glow in the Dark in '08 and Watch the Throne in '11), he wore the Yeezys during the entirety of those tours and then released the sneakers months afterwards.

Maybe he wears the red Yeezys during the Yeezus tour, the tour ends at the end of the year (the last concert date is listed as 12/7/13), and then sneakers get released sometime in Q1 of 2014?

Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
Maybe he will take a poop in em too?!?! Yall need to calm down. They will drop in October.
You sound very serious in your post and I would also like to know how you have established they are releasing in October (besides being called "Red Octobers") if they were called "Red November" then I guess they would drop in November? :lol: I'm just playing with you but I would seriously like to know where you get this info from :nerd:

Last edited:
gator is the king of this thread..

no1 has ever suffered or felt suicidal like he did...

his feelings are all over this thread..

he is so passionate about the air yeezy....

he even made a song....:smokin

won't be able to afford the kicks or $500 concert tickets fml

here's another thought tho, maybe he nicknamed em Red October just to coincide with the start of the tour since it starts oct 19th? Nike has said before that the Yeezys were designed for stage performances (which gives them an excuse to make shoes for a non athlete) and since each pair of yeezys has generally come out after a tour and the yeezy winners said they won't get their shoes till next year, it's starting to look more like these will come out beginning of next year

not really a push back since we never had an official release date only rumors

Last edited:

here's another thought tho, maybe he nicknamed em Red October just to coincide with the start of the tour since it starts oct 19th? Nike has said before that the Yeezys were designed for stage performances (which gives them an excuse to make shoes for a non athlete) and since each pair of yeezys has generally come out after a tour and the yeezy winners said they won't get their shoes till next year, it's starting to look more like these will come out beginning of next year

Tickets are 49.50-150 tho. They can keep those lame VIP packages I worked at ticketmaster,those things were a headache to deal with. Lame lanyard and collectible ticket for $100+ extra? pfft I'm good on that. I'mma try for lower reserves at staples center. I already saw him for free 99 @ the GITD tour at Nokia and at the Call of Duty Xperience event for MW3.

Tickets are 49.50-150 tho. They can keep those lame VIP packages I worked at ticketmaster,those things were a headache to deal with. Lame lanyard and collectible ticket for $100+ extra? pfft I'm good on that. I'mma try for lower reserves at staples center. I already saw him for free 99 @ the GITD tour at Nokia and at the Call of Duty Xperience event for MW3.

THE YEEZUS TOUR DATES:

October:
19 Seattle, WA (KeyArena) #
20 Vancouver, B.C. (Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena) #
22 San Jose, CA (SAP Center) #
23 Oakland, CA (Oracle Arena) #
25 Las Vegas, NV (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
26 Los Angeles, CA (STAPLES Center) #

November:
1 Salt Lake City, UT (EnergySolutions Arena) #
3 Denver, CO Pepsi Center) #
5 Minneapolis, MN (Target Center) #
7 Chicago, IL (United Center) #
10 Detroit, MI (Palace of Auburn Hills) #
12 Toronto, Ont. (Air Canada Centre) #
14 Montreal, Que. (Bell Centre) #
16 Philadelphia, PA (Wells Fargo Center)
17 Boston, MA (TD Garden) #
19 Brooklyn, NY (Barclays Center)
21 Washington, DC (Verizon Center) #
23 New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)
29 Miami, FL (AmericanAirlines Arena) #
30 Tampa, FL (Tampa Bay Times Forum)

December:
1 Atlanta, GA (Philips Arena) #
6 Dallas, TX (American Airlines Center) #
7 Houston, TX )Toyota Center) #

# Kendrick Lamar opening

Last edited:
any idea when the actual dates and locations will be announced?

ummmm.......

For all of you saying that he usually wears the shoes on tour and then drops them after the tour finishes, you're WRONG. I was at the Watch the Throne Tour in Dublin on June 9th last year and Kanye and Jay Z were both wearing the solars... That was release day! And they had been wearing them at shows before that too...

I know this is the yeezy 2 thread but I'm in dire need of a legit check on these blink 1s...please help fam! Seem like no one ever responds in the LC thread. Thanks!!
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I know this is the yeezy 2 thread but I'm in dire need of a legit check on these blink 1s...please help fam! Seem like no one ever responds in the LC thread. Thanks!!
I'd wait for a second opinion, since I've never owned a pair of 1s, but I think they're legit.

For all of you saying that he usually wears the shoes on tour and then drops them after the tour finishes, you're WRONG. I was at the Watch the Throne Tour in Dublin on June 9th last year and Kanye and Jay Z were both wearing the solars... That was release day! And they had been wearing them at shows before that too...

That was the international leg, the North American tour was over

not sure how that makes us wrong anyway, since they still dropped way after the tour STARTED, we didnt say it had to be over

Thanks for your replies fellas!

Any more checks from you guys I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
yes that's fair, how much is a box worth to you?

plus I've seen pairs with stained suede on the toe box and mad creases go for 900

The bottoms of them thangs tho... Ew.

Bet they don't glow anymore.

Exactly why I've used sole savers on all my yeezys I wear. They're the only shoes I use em on, just to preserve that glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom