Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
10035178556_7acbc6a187_c.jpg
[/CENTER]

wow great shot... repped

only way im buying these is retail. i can never trust the after market, when even before the drop there are "super perfect" replicas. 

only way im buying these is retail. i can never trust the after market, when even before the drop there are "super perfect" replicas. 
After buying my first pair of plats 2 months after the June 2012 drop (when fakes were super easy to spot) I said if never buy a aftermarket pair again....

But FCNY doesn't accept fakes and there are some other places that do a thorough legit check.

After buying my first pair of plats 2 months after the June 2012 drop (when fakes were super easy to spot) I said if never buy a aftermarket pair again....

But FCNY doesn't accept fakes and there are some other places that do a thorough legit check.

Yeah i trust fcny and kickkspott, but for the cost, I'm not sure itd even be worth it.

Cyhi got some nice samples
when I met CyHi back in May backstage at a private listening session----------- he looked like a groupie. looked like an over eager fan.. tbh Ye sorta treated him like that too lol. There were no "fans" there besides me and my friends but if there were the award would go to CyHi.

Id be shocked if that pair is actually his and not a pair from the MBDTF recording days when Ye was sleeping and he was touching things that he shouldn't (like the microphone) :smh:

funny thing is I actually got love for some of his work. he just doesn't seem to fit in.... anywhere.

Lol best part about that whole night.- i go home and I'm like damn met Kanye, Virgil, Don C, etc etc... and text like 5-6 friends about it before going to sleep.

He goes home and posts a pic of his AAA pas (thats all that was in the pic) acting like he's the ****. Im just like wow :lol: you're acting like you shouldn't be there

when I met CyHi back in May backstage at a private listening session
he looked like a groupie. looked like an over eager fan.. tbh Ye sorta treated him like that too lol. There were no "fans" there besides me and my friends but if there were the award would go to CyHi.

Id be shocked if that pair is actually his and not a pair from the MBDTF recording days when Ye was sleeping and he was touching things that he shouldn't (like the microphone)
mean.gif

funny thing is I actually got love for some of his work. he just doesn't seem to fit in.... anywhere.
groupies getting catty with one another is not a good look, bro. 

tongue.gif

we don't follow cyhi, but yeah those samples had a leather upper. lmao at him being signed to Kanyes label and spelling "yeezy" wrong

theres a pair of blink y1s size 11 on eBay for 1000 bin, VNDS
Oh nice, thanks for the heads up. That makes my decision a lot easier. Someone wanted my vnds plat IIs (Sz 9) for their vnds blink Is. In that trade he's making out with the W id say.

when I met CyHi back in May backstage at a private listening session----------- he looked like a groupie. looked like an over eager fan.. tbh Ye sorta treated him like that too lol. There were no "fans" there besides me and my friends but if there were the award would go to CyHi.

Id be shocked if that pair is actually his and not a pair from the MBDTF recording days when Ye was sleeping and he was touching things that he shouldn't (like the microphone) :smh:

:smh: I'm not surprised at cyhi being a groupie. Seen a couple interviews where he was playing that role real hard smh. I mess with him a lot too, been looking for an actual album or some new music but I guess he's too caught up in ghostwriting for 'ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom