Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nike is dropping an all red Colorway this month... Then the ro will release this month. They won't pass up on the hype. Look at it, every sign is pointing to it.

If nike is dropping an all red Colorway this month... Then the ro will release this month. They won't pass up on the hype. Look at it, every sign is pointing to it.

My whole point is, with nike, they WOULD release a shoe called "The Red October" in November. LOL

They do this kinda stuff all the time.

rocked these joints today. lucky was in a building while it was raining hard over here in nyc

Wasn't there a pic in the earlier pages of a euro swish account showing the production dates on these ran till october 31st. That would make sense to still call them the red octobers 

They look off for some reason...

The strap on the real sample is different then the strap on these...

Shape looks off...

Leather and scales look off...

I guess it could be a sample produced after but I doubt it....

Would be dope if these released though...

Last edited:
i know they look off and small...

maybe early sample? u guys know that the first samples are not factory produced right? they put em together at the innovation kitchen

5398a__sole-collector-yeezy-2-01-1.jpg

Last edited:
I've been noticing across the internet, not just on NT, that everybody screams fake and jumps to conclusions at any Yeezy pic.

It's getting kind of out of hand and killing the appeal.

You honestly can't even tell anymore, people just talking out of their *** at this point.

Last edited:
yeah, but those look mega off tho.

i suppose they could be real, and just a bad pic, i do know a guy who had the real deal of those and sold them for a chunky amount (i almost got them from him in a trade).

doubt very seriously those are innovation kitchen samples tho.

i know people are quick to say fake tho, i posted this pic of kanye's own foot stepping out of the lambo and dumb kids on IG were calling them fake... :lol:

I've been noticing across the internet, not just on NT, that everybody screams fake and jumps to conclusions at any Yeezy pic.

You honestly can't even tell anymore, people just talking out of their *** at this point.

THIS.

If you guys know who Dennis Todisco is (IG Pic above and the Marketing head for Diamond Supply and Really good friends with Ibn Jasper) then well, you know....

Last edited:
So one of my dudes who works at a boutique said that his manager talked to a nike rep and he said the red Octobers are releasing as a quick strike on 10/15,

When I rock my Y2s, people either admire them and props. :smokin

OR ask if they real or fake. :rolleyes only twice...
I brush them off, cause that's a rude question especially if you a stranger.

It wont stop me from rocking them tho, I like them and rock em. If somebody think they fake, so be it.

THIS.

If you guys know who Dennis Todisco is (IG Pic above and the Marketing head for Diamond Supply and Really good friends with Ibn Jasper) then well, you know....

exactly, no way those are fakes :lol:

So one of my dudes who works at a boutique said that his manager talked to a nike rep and he said the red Octobers are releasing as a quick strike on 10/15,

this guy who knows this guy who knows this other guy lol. So their gonna drop on a Tuesday, a week from today, with no official pictures or release info, cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom