Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming if they come out this month, information should be released next week after the new LeBron's and X's release. That is what I am thinking.

Just thought of something. What if just like ye announced his album a month before release we only get details on these like a week before release

these celebs posting fakes must feel real dumb, sad part is they probably think they got the real thing..

:lol: at Ochocinco copying that picture from the last page and posting it on IG as if it's his and as if they're real.

Last edited:
Let it begin

he thought he dropped a bomb lol, that's what the kids call an epic fail

Last edited:
:lol: at Ochocinco copying that picture from the last page and posting it on IG as if it's his and as if they're real.

hype has destroyed whatever little desire I had to try and cop (besides having no chance). I'm just along for the ride now

u know people are only in it for the hype when they get hype over a fake with terrible shape

Retroshop_paris just posted a pic of size 12 sample red yeezy on their IG.
The box seems legit!

When I was five my favorite movie was the gremlins....it has nothing to do with this thread just thought that I should mention....

Because we have clear as day screen shots of the UPC order code for them and the release margin. People are pulling dates and fake pairs out of their butts. LOL

and yet you said the yeezy contest winners are getting theirs after the release date, when these don't have a release date. that's 2 assumptions

and yet you said the yeezy contest winners are getting theirs after the release date, when these don't have a release date. that's 2 assumptions

Stop trying to make this harder then it is, NT is the king website for people grasping at straws.

Let me put this in a black and white format.

We have UPC codes and dates pages back confirming a 2013 release. Then testimony from winners saying they will most likely receive their pairs in Feb. For the love of Pete Rose, what else are you guys trying to accomplish and or get across? That's it.

When companies have contests and give away crazy, expensive prices, the catch usually is a long waiting period. You can't complain, it's free.

Last edited:
your real hyped up huh. if you can prove that those dates in that screen shot were a "release margin" please do. also sneakers are not an expensive prize, your taking resale value into account. you are clearly the one grasping at straws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom