Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokin nice. What color way did you RSVP?

I thought 21M was the only nike to do RSVP. I was such a novice those days :lol:
I got the plats, that was the only color Montalban received.

GAME OVER. Special Delivery

Waiting for someone to call them fake

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I already paid for an rsvp spot. Used my brothers name who never shops there just in case. The place isn't the greatest so I don't expect it to go through.

Hoped to God Nike would have one hell of a curve ball for this release to combat the bots. Like a video rsvp and a ticketmaster style "re-captcha" for ndc.

Just for this release to sort if throw everything for a loop again like they did with the RSVP images all being tweeted at the same time. Killed most sites for the first release.... But then they learned how to program it to be successful again.

Just looking for them to give one curveball that'll benefit humans!

Last edited:
They love to make stuff up....

Completely fabricated everything from GS size to release date.

I don't believe they are hers. I believe they are his for tour probably. Just a guess.

Naw those are her's, they're too tiny to be a 12.
I'd like to go along with you but A) the sample "auction" pair supposedly worn by Kanye is a 10.5 (not that the 1.5 size down would be all that noticeable)

B) you can't tell since there is nothing in the picture that you could compare the size of the shoe too

C) special delivery (why would she want to interrupt his rehearsal to show him what she got from Nike)..well then again. Actually after typing it out. It might be her pair. I remember she posted the pic "his and hers" on IG of them both wearing Solars.

i will try to get these for retail if i can't then o well.

i know theres a couple of you that would do anything and everything for these.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn, that pic Kim posted makes them look real good. And I wasn't even really checking for those :lol:

Last edited:
What are you guys smokin? I don't know who kimkardasian is but them yeezys are easily fakes. I mean the toe box is waaaay off

Y'all notice the red dust bag and shiny box? All these fakes that have been posted so far never showed that...

And if you don't like these shoes then go post in a thread about a shoe that you do like. Kthnx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom