Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw those are her's, they're too tiny to be a 12.
I'd like to go along with you but A) the sample "auction" pair supposedly worn by Kanye is a 10.5 (not that the 1.5 size down would be all that noticeable)

B) you can't tell since there is nothing in the picture that you could compare the size of the shoe too

C) special delivery (why would she want to interrupt his rehearsal to show him what she got from Nike)..well then again. Actually after typing it out. It might be her pair. I remember she posted the pic "his and hers" on IG of them both wearing Solars.
I believe those are hers and the closer the release date gets a few paparazzi pics of her wearing them will come up. Kim's feet aren't that small :cc her in white cement 3s

**** these sneakers. Real talk. They are the very reason the sneaker game is the way it is now.

That....aaaand they look like a high top variant of Roshes. I can't believe people trip this hard over these. :smh:

:rolleyes notsureifsrs

Man after the heartbreak I went through to try and get the Yeezy 1 and 2's I told myself I was done....Then these pics surface :smh:

after seeing so many fakes I forgot what real suede on the toe box and strap holder looks like

QFT.

That....aaaand they look like a high top variant of Roshes. I can't believe people trip this hard over these. :smh:

thoes look pretty good...not worth 5k tho

I don't know if it has to do with the fact that you are a female but.... you are hands down the most dramatic poster in this thread. You need to CHILL. Where do you even get that amount from? 5K!!!! LOL....

You continuously post about hating the hype and the price and practically cry about it, YET.... you make ridiculous statements like these that simply add to the hype and make no type of contribution to the thread.

yo wheres all the people with their "sources" tho 
roll.gif

when the released date is announced then they type that they knew it along but were told not to say anything.
laugh.gif

yo wheres all the people with their "sources" tho :rofl:

when the released date is announced then they type that they knew it along but were told not to say anything.:lol:

this right here man I've seen multiple people drop dates off like they got inside info, but wouldn't say how they got it like we're just supposed to believe it. we don't need names just a credible story. you ni***s don't know kanye no need for secrets

Last edited:
this right here man I've seen multiple people drop dates off like they got inside info, but wouldn't say how they got it like we're just supposed to believe it. we don't need names just a credible story. you ni***s don't know kanye no need for secrets
Well... Kanye doesn't establish the release dates.  And I got my information on the release date from the internet....

that 10/26 date is pure speculation IMO.

it's the last saturday of the month thats why people say it's that day.

IMO it would make more sense for em to drop 10/19 the first day the tour kicks off. 
smokin.gif

The 19th would be tough. Pretty much the shoes would have to ship out today from Memphis. Nike's not going overnight them. I still think these never come out and made for the Kanye and friends for his tour like JT.

I know kanye doesn't set release dates but he would know what it is if there is one.

either way if friends and family are starting to get their pairs (hopefully more will pop up soon) then the release is probably around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom