Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Those are some pretty good fakes the only tale tell signs are

1. The Solar Red inside the heel is off completely & should be more pink than true red.

2. The snakeskin isn't carved in on the fakes.

Easy to spot if you've actually possessed an authentic pair but i could definitely see people being fooled by these, smh. These bootleggers ain't messsin around are they, lol.
This

Also the toe box is too squared on those fakes, strap is alot thinner, suede rises too high along with the shoe in general being out of proportion. 

Glow in the dark sole along the midsole is too "clear" should be full all around and shouldn't be able to see through it. 

All of THIS...
When you have stare at the pics for long enough you can spot fakes. Soles, Liner, tounge thickness, mesh, and the scales look off. Good fakes though.

saw a dude selling solars on the Facebook buy and sell NYC page for 950.By the end of the summer I see these going for 1000 like the yeezy 1s now

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Those are some pretty good fakes the only tale tell signs are

1. The Solar Red inside the heel is off completely & should be more pink than true red.

2. The snakeskin isn't carved in on the fakes.

Easy to spot if you've actually possessed an authentic pair but i could definitely see people being fooled by these, smh. These bootleggers ain't messsin around are they, lol.
This

Also the toe box is too squared on those fakes, strap is alot thinner, suede rises too high along with the shoe in general being out of proportion. 

Glow in the dark sole along the midsole is too "clear" should be full all around and shouldn't be able to see through it. 

the scary thing is, if the fakes are this good this soon, it's gonna get much worse.

after a few months there was some really good fakes of the blink 1's...

let's just hope the cost to actually carve into that leather is too high and the fake makers won't do it (like a lot of them used canvas instead of neoprene on the blink 1 fakes)...

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

Man,, wore my plats to a lounge the other night thinking it was all good, just checked em now and I am missing a lacetip on my left shoe.
use loctite on the tread and that will never happen, you can get it from any autopart or hardware stores.
t_lkr_blue.png

Originally Posted by kevi

saw a dude selling solars on the Facebook buy and sell NYC page for 950.By the end of the summer I see these going for 1000 like the yeezy 1s now

Yeezy 1 used are going over 1k. 

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Man,, wore my plats to a lounge the other night thinking it was all good, just checked em now and I am missing a lacetip on my left shoe.
use loctite on the tread and that will never happen, you can get it from any autopart or hardware stores.
t_lkr_blue.png

nice!

does it still screw off tho? it's not permanent is it?

yeah, i was like, what the hell is he talking 'bout?

it's funny, everyone was trying to say the price of yeezy 1's would go down when the 2's dropped, but just like i called it, they went up.

it's just wishful thinking if you really think these 2's will fall below a G... they're not going to... they're barely falling at all... i'd say $1800 is the going price on blacks right now... of course you may see better deals on craigslist, facebook, etc, but just be careful.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

t_lkr_blue.png

nice!

Proto, they are not permanent, you can still screw the tip off when you need to

t_lkr_blue.png

nice!

Proto, they are not permanent, you can still screw the tip off when you need to
That's false there is no way you can twist off loctite. We use it at work on some bolts and its hard to loosen with a wrench let alone trying to twist it off with your finger.The male end will come off the lace before it breaks the seal. Then you're really screwed. If y'all use loctite consider it permanent.

I'm still skeptical about these staying at their current price point. I'm impatient and I want them as soon as I can get them, but I've seen the same people having to re-list on craigslist in my area because no one is biting for 1.5-7k. One side is going to have to give sooner or later, will it be the sellers or the buyers?...

I'll probably just rock mine without the lace tips then. Kinda lame they didnt think that through

Get the blue locktite. The red is "permanent". The blue comes in a tube like chap stick. I use it all the time on my motorcycle. Its just strong enough to keep stuff from coming unscrewed. I put a little dab on my yeezys too after reading about peoples shoes coming with one missing alread

It's only been two weeks...be patient. Most true sneakerheads are waiting for those STEAL deals that have been posted several times on here but all that hype is dying down. It's still too early to say. Pairs are popping up like crazy on eBay and the other site. Just be patient take this time to get your money right (because honestly these ain't dropping below 1k) and stay on the lookout.

There are some lowlife resellers rippin people off with these right now. Ive heard of 2 guys getting ripped off for 4 fig money this week – sellers posting images of real shoes but postin dunks or worse still an empty box.

What? I just sold a pair of DS Yeezy 1 nets for 1500.

yeah, i was like, what the hell is he talking 'bout?

it's funny, everyone was trying to say the price of yeezy 1's would go down when the 2's dropped, but just like i called it, they went up.

it's just wishful thinking if you really think these 2's will fall below a G... they're not going to... they're barely falling at all... i'd say $1800 is the going price on blacks right now... of course you may see better deals on craigslist, facebook, etc, but just be careful.

Sir sneaker said to use clear nail polish because the nail polish will eventually wear off so you can remove them if you want.

how man NTer's are in the villa raffle tomorrow? i thought there would be more talk about this. may be one of the last chances to get these for msrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom