Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Finally got enough $$ to pick up a pair. Now can't decide whether on Solars or Platinums.

personally id get the platinums.  i think its much better looking and has more "class".  the only thing that would make the solars better is since they are black they will look cleaner longer(depending on how well you care for your shoes)...
I ended up getting the platinums for $1200. I would have got the solars if prices were lower. 

Originally Posted by justforkickz

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

not sure who this is, but:

7422990464_97d14ce666_z.jpg
ha well..at least he's wearing them. 

stunted HARD that night.
laugh.gif
prob worth $550 in that condition.

I think that's franalations pair

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by justforkickz

stunted HARD that night.
laugh.gif
prob worth $550 in that condition.

I think that's franalations pair
I dont think so because that person leg is black
roll.gif
 Fran is very pale
laugh.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth lol.

Seems like platinums will be in the 1k range soon. Can't wait to get a pair.

If I were desperate for a pair (I may be if things don't work out 
indifferent.gif
), I'd give up $300 and pay to have them professionally restored 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

all you need is some soap and water it's just dirt: maybe the swayed is messed up tho

Originally Posted by jst628

do they think it's cool to get e-cred by messing up their Yeezys?
30t6p3b.gif

i really think that's what it is...

these dudes ruining them, skating in them, etc...

i don't think it's some noble point trying to be made, how material things aren't a big deal, or anything like that.

i really think they just want props and for their pix and stories to be plastered all over the intraweb (what franalations doesn't say tho is he can just get his dad to buy him infinite pairs at ridiculous resell prices, so why not ruin a pair for the props)...

I am stoked .. GOD has blessed me, yet again .. Picking up a pair of Plats some time next week for $700.00 ...

I love my connect ... Will post pics once I have them in hand.

30t6p3b.gif

I think it's cool. I don't know about you, but I hate the idea of letting shoes sit in the box or out collecting dust.

I'm pro-wearing your shoes. All my shoes become beaters at one point. Hell theres still alcohol stains on my galaxy lebrons. Haven't even got a chance to clean em since I wear them often. Can't wait to get a black pair of yeezys and wear them every where with no regard for human life
happy.gif

I'm pro wearing shoes, but I don't beat my shoes to s after ONE wear. I rock all my kicks and 95% of them still look VNDS or great shape. I guess to each his own, but I love my sneakers dearly and take care of them.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

30t6p3b.gif

I think it's cool. I don't know about you, but I hate the idea of letting shoes sit in the box or out collecting dust.

I'm pro-wearing your shoes. All my shoes become beaters at one point. Hell theres still alcohol stains on my galaxy lebrons. Haven't even got a chance to clean em since I wear them often. Can't wait to get a black pair of yeezys and wear them every where with no regard for human life
happy.gif
i'm all about wearing shoes, but there's no way in hell you're about to run around in mud and purposely mess them up, don't even front. 

30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif
i'm all about wearing shoes, but there's no way in hell you're about to run around in mud and purposely mess them up, don't even front. 
I don't lace up brand new - vnds type shoes to go play in the mud. (i did once with spacejams
alien.gif
) but im not gonna inconvenience myself by protecting my shoes from the elements
laugh.gif

if theres mud between me and my car and no way around it. my shoes will take that. i don't care. i won't wear bags on my feet if its raining, i won't pack an extra pair of shoes etc. what happens happens, it adds character to the shoe
pimp.gif

jecca650 wrote:
I'm pro wearing shoes, but I don't beat my shoes to s after ONE wear. I rock all my kicks and 95% of them still look VNDS or great shape. I guess to each his own, but I love my sneakers dearly and take care of them.
I love all my shoes too, they take care of me and my feet.

good to hear people are grabbing these for less and less, plats for $1200 and $700.  Id love to grab them for somewhere between that, still no luck near those prices for me

I keep getting PM's for $1800+
eyes.gif

^^ Sit tight bruh ... You will score your pair fo .. I just happened to meet a real good dude.  Sold me a pair of SB 8's today for $350 VVVNDS .... I am still shocked.  I hope I can score more pairs and bless somebody, but the whole NT is asking for a blessing ...

Nike .... why do you put us in these situations
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
They don't look beat really......just really dirty.  I bet these can be brought back to life without too much elbow grease.

Originally Posted by macky

how man NTer's are in the villa raffle tomorrow? i thought there would be more talk about this. may be one of the last chances to get these for msrp

THERE ARE QUITE A FEW
wink.gif
. THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE THAN 250 PEOPLE IN THE RAFFLE TOMORROW AS WELL.

30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif
I agree with this.

happy.gif

I don't lace up brand new - vnds type shoes to go play in the mud. (i did once with spacejams 
alien.gif
) but im not gonna inconvenience myself by protecting my shoes from the elements 
laugh.gif

if theres mud between me and my car and no way around it. my shoes will take that. i don't care. i won't wear bags on my feet if its raining, i won't pack an extra pair of shoes etc. what happens happens, it adds character to the shoe 
pimp.gif
I dont agree with this. Theres a point where I have to stop and say "I got these shoes cause I like them and want them to last as long as possible looking prisitine or close to it, not to mention they are expensive." If theres a puddle, I will try and avoid that, when I was younger I would do the pack an extra pair thing and in some cases take them off and have my bare feet or socks take the L. Its not even about being obsessed its more about caring about your property and taking the best care of it. People do the same thing with houses, cars, and any collectible really.

Glad to see that the prices and this thread are getting less crazy.

People like this bug me. You know they did it just to be like "The shoes that you guys are all hyped up about, are trash to me, watch me destroy them" the only reason to take a picture of it. People are really that into themselves where they would want to do something like this, just to upset the next person who would cherish them. Simply put this person just cares too much about what other people think. He had to get the Yeezys just so he could be that fly guy with the Yeezys, then destroy them to say that I'm so fly I dont need these.

There isnt any point about overvaluing material things to be made by doing something like this. If there was, he definitely did a horrible job of getting it across.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

good to hear people are grabbing these for less and less, plats for $1200 and $700.

but then you see this dude over on iss saying he just sold his worn solars for $1675...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom