Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ANYONE DECIDES TO DROP THE INFO OR NOT. IT HAS NO BEARING ON IF THE SHOE WILL COME OUT OR IF YOU WILL GET A PAIR. THE SHOE WILL DROP WHEN NIKE DECIDES IT REGARDLESS IF JOHN DOE OR RANDOM SNEAKER BLOG DECIDES TO GIVE UP THEIR INSIDE INFO.

THAT'S WHY I DON'T SWEAT FOR THAT INFO. TRUST, IT WILL NOT BE A SECRET. THE INFO WILL BE WIDELY AVAILABLE TO THE POINT YOU WILL BE SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT. I KNOW I WILL.

Mark, you made a good point.

Soo... with that being said, possible online release? 
nerd.gif

They also said that FD will shut down and will be held by NTNY on 10/21.... Oh yeah, the pieces are going into place to me. I know this is nothing more than pure speculation, but 10/26 looks like the official release date. Bold statement, but hey, you never know.

If this is true, I was planning to RSVP at NTNY and FD too , we all know why I can't try 21mercer 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
I know I'm reaching but I just have a feeling about this. Remember they made a change to ndc that went into place for the Yeezys. The sneakers being held in cart until checkout.

I'm sure 95% of you would say the site crashed and you got cart jacked... Which you probably did lol.

All I'm saying is they couldn't give me a great answer for combining the twitter accounts AND now they're making an improvement to their checkout system. That's all

I know I'm reaching but I just have a feeling about this. Remember they made a change to ndc that went into place for the Yeezys. The sneakers being held in cart until checkout.

I'm sure 95% of you would say the site crashed and you got cart jacked... Which you probably did lol.

All I'm saying is they couldn't give me a great answer for combining the twitter accounts AND now they're making an improvement to their checkout system. That's all

I'm not sure what this tells us other than that they plan to release em online, which we assumed already

@mark081990 I thought the same thing when I saw that post by nike , about time you can save CC info though

I think i seen that option since saturday for the lebron xi....
Nike always had the option of saving your info. They are just tweeting that out now, because they want to try to tighten up for this release... That's my opinion on why they said that today.

Nike always had the option of saving your info. They are just tweeting that out now, because they want to try to tighten up for this release... That's my opinion on why they said that today.
Save your cc is new. Past week or so

Mart, are you always such a pessimist? Lol. Thread is dead if there weren't speculation.

Last edited:
Nike did not always have the option to check mark a box to save your credit card information in their system. There was an easy way of already having that information typed in when a new release drop came around so you didn't have to type it in, but it was never set up like it currently is (the way it's been since last Wednesday morning).

And nobody said anything about NTRF shutting down (your words 20 questions deuces), the DM's will just filter through the @NikeNYC twitter handle. RSVP tweet comes out at the same time for all those stores now anyway, so if you could win the last few weeks you'd be able to win this way too. Rules still even state you can RSVP at both of those stores, and if you knew mercer when it came to RSVPs, you'd actually want a shot there. If they announce they are having twitter RSVP, odds to win aren't that bad. It's the fact that they rarely hold an announced twitter RSVP at all that is the problem. Lol you're about the 5,000th person to guess 10/26 since validity sneakers and a few others said it over a week ago, so that's the least bold prediction to make right now.

Nike did not always have the option to check mark a box to save your credit card information in their system. There was an easy way of already having that information typed in when a new release drop came around so you didn't have to type it in, but it was never set up like it currently is (the way it's been since last Wednesday morning).

And nobody said anything about NTRF shutting down (your words 20 questions deuces), the DM's will just filter through the @NikeNYC twitter handle. RSVP tweet comes out at the same time for all those stores now anyway, so if you could win the last few weeks you'd be able to win this way too. Rules still even state you can RSVP at both of those stores, and if you knew mercer when it came to RSVPs, you'd actually want a shot there. If they announce they are having twitter RSVP, odds to win aren't that bad. It's the fact that they rarely hold an announced twitter RSVP at all that is the problem. Lol you're about the 5,000th person to guess 10/26 since validity sneakers and a few others said it over a week ago, so that's the least bold prediction to make right now.
Okay, thanks for clarifying 
grin.gif

Very good point. That new "hold" during checkout was announced 2 days before the Air Yeezy 2 released on NDC:

http://sneakernews.com/2012/06/07/nikestore-updates-online-checkout-procedure/

Hmm, so with this new change (albeit a small change), maybe it could be a sign.

Maybe the second coming of Jesus Christ is coming the 26th too! I mean Kanye did claim himself to be a "God" and Nike is a Greek God. And when you take "Yeezus" and split it "Yee" is happy "Z" is the 26th, THE 26th LETTER OF THE ALPHABET, and "us" which could mean us or US release date. So if we rearrange that and give the word meaning, "us" aka we will be happy the 26th. Halloween is considered the day of the dead and it's right around the corner so revival. Plus when Jesus died he was drenched in all RED and the RO are ALL RED!! Idk guys but things def seem to add up if you ask me.

This thread is really pure entertainment reading it every day, keep up the good work

Maybe the second coming of Jesus Christ is coming the 26th too! I mean Kanye did claim himself to be a "God" and Nike is a Greek God. And when you take "Yeezus" and split it "Yee" is happy "Z" is the 26th, THE 26th LETTER OF THE ALPHABET, and "us" which could mean us or US release date. So if we rearrange that and give the word meaning, "us" aka we will be happy the 26th. Halloween is considered the day of the dead and it's right around the corner so revival. Plus when Jesus died he was drenched in all RED and the RO are ALL RED!! Idk guys but things def seem to add up if you ask me.

This thread is really pure entertainment reading it every day, keep up the good work
bruh..... u're a genius ...

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif

:smokin

it seems most people can't wait for da red octoberz but I actually hope they don't drop till early 2014, end of the year be skressful already

Nike sure can keep us entertained huh?

Real talk though: your logic is unflawed. 
nthat.gif

Why is the SC version of this thread a slow mess? Proto's fit pics he put on here last week are already like 100 pages back

Whereas the same fit from the same day is front and center still on SC :lol:

Can't someone somewhere post something again about this that is meaningful!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom