Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they end up coming out in jan it makes no sense. Why would they give us a 3rd colorway of a shoe more than a year after the original 2?? Blah

will not drop in october. production itself ends november 1st. 
who are you bruh? couple pages back you said these drop november 1st, now thats when production ends? are you connected or not lol
If they end up coming out in jan it makes no sense. Why would they give us a 3rd colorway of a shoe more than a year after the original 2?? Blah
maybe to keep hype up in between yeezy 2 and 3.

its funny how impatient yall are like these are gonna be a GR or something

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 do you guys not realize youll know the date when nikes ready to let you know the date? knowing the date 2 months early wont bring them to you faster, it will just let more people prepare for the drop so youll have more competition. 

:lol:  do you guys not realize youll know the date when nikes ready to let you know the date? knowing the date 2 months early wont bring them to you faster, it will just let more people prepare for the drop so youll have more competition. 

THIS MAN KNOWS. KNOWING THE DATE EARLY DOES NOTHING.

Drop date is irrelevant, can you cop is all that matters.

If you don't know anyone at a spot that got these the first time around, don't have online assistance, or aren't willing to pay resale please exit the thread now.

Drop date is irrelevant, can you cop is all that matters.
If you don't know anyone at a spot that got these the first time around, don't have online assistance, or aren't willing to pay resale please exit the thread now.

Basically this has what it's come down to.

The rest is just clutter.

It actually does matter.

If a date is announced, i can breathe easy until then. If no actual date is confirmed, i'm checkin every damn tweet from Nike. They can potentially drop tomorrow on NDC randomly. You just NEVER know with NIke.

It would save me alot of time and energy lol

It actually does matter.

If a date is announced, i can breathe easy until then. If no actual date is confirmed, i'm checkin every damn tweet from Nike. They can potentially drop tomorrow on NDC randomly. You just NEVER know with NIke.

It would save me alot of time and energy lol

Totally agree homie. I don't want these to randomly drop and get screwed over with getting them from my connect, even though Nike most likely will give notice a week prior to launch.

Honestly, what's the hold up? These don't have individually cut scales on them. The rep makers can roll em out left and right, but Nike can't? At least drop the RO nickname if it's not landing in October.

lol how can Nike drop a nickname that they didn't give it
So why would anyone go through with the nickname then?

It all started with Kanye stating it in a lyric to rhyme with the theme of a cold night in October.

Then Don in may takes a picture saying redoctobers

Now, MONTHS later, people are still going to go with the name, Kim K even hashtags redoctober.

So yeah, Nike did not make the nickname in the first place, but I am pretty sure they are trying to go with it, since Heidi did say that they are confirmed with a 2013 release later in the year. 

I totally get what you are saying Mart, but believe me, it is MUCH more that just Nike.

I know someone would ask "Well they can just release it in Nov or December"

Okay but if you were Nike would you pass up the hype? Why not go with the name?

Last edited:
Honestly, I hope nike just release them all randomly online and tell folks to

It also would help if they build an alternate website just for this release..kind of how they did SC Galaxy Rookies and make all bots obsolete.

Last edited:

who are you bruh? couple pages back you said these drop november 1st, now thats when production ends? are you connected or not lol

maybe to keep hype up in between yeezy 2 and 3.

its funny how impatient yall are like these are gonna be a GR or something
never said the drop date. i simply stated..."nov  1st"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom