Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all started with Kanye stating it in a lyric to rhyme with the theme of a cold night in October.

Then Don in may takes a picture saying redoctobers

Now, MONTHS later, people are still going to go with the name, Kim K even hashtags redoctober.

too bad none of them have a say in when the shoes release. it's a NICKname b, like a 300 lb dude named tiny, they didn't choose the name themselves. Nike doesn't care about Kanyes lyrics, nor your impatience. they're on their own schedule. I'm cool just knowing their gonna drop period. I'm convinced you dudes have no lives needing the shoes to drop immediately, "hoping for announcements" like nothing else matters. what you gonna do after you don't get em? you guys are mad at resellers but resellers aren't the issue, you hype is. u guys can't wait to spend 3k on $300 sneaker. u can't wait to strike out on Nike and cry about bots, or cry that they canceled the pair you ordered with a bot. u can't wait to complain about crooked managers and shady mom and pops. are you n**gas into s&m or something? their sneakers. I know this is niketalk but yall treating sneakers like the key to life. at what point is the hassle not worth it b. this thread is sus, made me catch feels and everything, I'm out

Last edited:
Some of yall get too worked up, I just want to know a date so I can cop mine. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
Martin *** lying, you'll be back... :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah... Unfortunately people should just keep saving up money and worry bout that then the RD cause it's still gonna take a grip to purchase em once they are announced.

Martin *** lying, you'll be back... :rofl: :rofl:

Exactly what I thought after reading that.
The thread is comedy and entertainment for most.
The last year has been nothing but dudes crying about resale prices and how the dudes that pay resale are crazy and all of a sudden you've hit your breaking point, stop it.

I completely understand where mart is coming from, but it really doesn't bother me like that.

I just enjoy reading all the nonsense bc its funny.

Arguing in circles, bickering, completely baseless assumptions being made, false info, rep talk, arguments about money, its all entertainment.

I still wanna know that bill bellamy joke though...

ill laugh if they are announced this week then a bunch you heads come out saying i told you so

It also would help if they build an alternate website just for this release..kind of how they did SC Galaxy Rookies and make all bots obsolete.

Word? Didn't know they did stuff like that. That would suck cuz a bot is about my only chance at retail.

Talking to a Nike rep back in the end of June, I was told the production was to BEGIN on October 1st, and end in Early November/Late October. These will NOT be releasing this month, and that is pure fact. I'm still sticking with a February 2014 release even though Heidi Burgett already said they would be releasing late this year. Why would the winners of the contest receive their pairs months after the release? It wouldn't add up. They still are going to take more time to hype this shoe up.

On another note, I believe that there will be a lot more pairs in circulation this time around for the all-reds, just as a lot of people believe. Nike obviously knows that there's an extremely high demand for the Y2's in general, so it would only make sense for them to capitalize on this by making a lot more in order to meet more demand while at the same time making a **** TON more money. This is pretty much shown by how the all-reds incorporate a cheaper textured mid-panel with a the 'diamond" textured swoosh rather than the anaconda textured leather.

Hype is still growing though.

Last edited:

Talking to a Nike rep back in the end of June, I was told the production was to BEGIN on October 1st, and end in Early November/Late October. These will NOT be releasing this month, and that is pure fact. I'm still sticking with a February 2014 release even though Heidi Burgett already said they would be releasing late this year. Why would the winners of the contest receive their pairs months after the release? It wouldn't add up. They still are going to take more time to hype this shoe up.

On another note, I believe that there will be a lot more pairs in circulation this time around for the all-reds, just as a lot of people believe. Nike obviously knows that there's an extremely high demand for the Y2's in general, so it would only make sense for them to capitalize on this by making a lot more in order to meet more demand while at the same time making a **** TON more money. This is pretty much shown by how the all-reds incorporate a cheaper textured mid-panel with a the 'diamond" textured swoosh rather than the anaconda textured leather.

Hype is still growing though.

thats the Sami System, Fam aint scared bout nothing in life its where it got him now. 

Maybe yeezy will spill some beans looking forward to his response. Might get a laugh out of him 

thats the Sami System, Fam aint scared bout nothing in life its where it got him now. 

Maybe yeezy will spill some beans looking forward to his response. Might get a laugh out of him 

Thanks bro for vouching for me. Be on the look out for the update here and some pics on IG.

I miss how the game used to be, man. I remember when Yeezy 1s first released and resale was $500 and dudes would consider that rape lol. I remember someone was selling the entire set right after Nets released for about $1700 and dudes were crying rape! Lol I bet you wish you would've copped now, huh? :lol:

:smh: Looking back, I should have copped Zen's for those $500-$550 resale prices back then

:smh: I still remember when you could cop a DS/VVNDS pair of 00-01 Jordan XI's for $275 :smh: :smh:

Times have changed brah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom