Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171156552331?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is $3000 market price for ds solars now?

I wonder how long itll take for people to get bored of paying them prices
sick.gif
Id say so. I just sold my ds solars no box for 3.3k cash. They were for a celeb tho lol

Id say so. I just sold my ds solars no box for 3.3k cash. They were for a celeb tho lol

Crazy money right, the hype has pushed prices to a level never seen before, what goes up must come down

I saw these a couple weeks ago, ds zens you think there worth $2000, i always wanted a pair of tans blinks and zens but never picked up a pair, heard they run half a size to a size big is this correct?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/32119277833...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Last edited:

hopefully the rest sell by tonight, i got two tickets as well (both for blinks) and although i doubt i'll win (i never win), i still can't wait haha
I only bought one, I didn't feel like throwing $55 down the drain if I lose (I also never win). Still, 1/100 aren't terrible odds!

I hope nobody in this thread commits suicide but Kanye says he'd sign with Adidas to get the financial backing for Yeezy. Hilarious! Would be interesting to see how many Kanye loyalist stick with him jumping from Nike to Adidas. And they all fall off the cliff.

Last edited:
i don't understand, wouldn't he have incentive to have the blinks win? or even the plat yeezy 2s over the solars?

I hope nobody in this thread commits suicide but Kanye says he'd sign with Adidas to get the financial backing for Yeezy. Hilarious! Would be interesting to see how many Kanye loyalist stick with him jumping from Nike to Adidas. And they all fall off the cliff.

:nerd:

I'd almost rather him be with Adidas. The Y-3 line and the Raf Simons collabs completely destroy anything high-end that Nike is producing sans the Yeezy.... If you ask me it seems like NSW is trying to keep up with Adidas as they've basically cornered the market for designer/sportswear crossover footwear.

I've been saying this since NSW stole Gentry Humphrey...

Last edited:
As long as I like the design of the sneaker, then why not...Nike treats him like crap anyways

Last edited:
adidas teams up with some very high profile designers all the time, they will give him more freedom to do whatever he wants, plus more money. if im kanye id take it. ***** gonna sell regardless

As long as I like the design of the sneaker, then why not...Nike treats him like crap anyways
That is how I feel....at the end of the day it all depends on the design of the shoe in my opinion. Teyana Taylor teamed with Adidas and had a lot of success for her first shoe release. Adidas said it was the fastest selling shoe in Adidas Original's history. 

A friend just called me and asked me if I'm crazy to post this NTNY picture of the Yeezy.
He sent me this picture of the NTNY :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom