Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMEONE DUN GOOFED

:lol:
wouldn't you say real? I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say they were pics from niketown stock room but it appears Mr Feng will be eating real soon

YES, I WAS ACTUALLY AGREEING.

I open nike talk today and I see 3 new pages in about a couple hours so I'm like

Oh yeah yesterday they said today is the BIG DAY

Only sees new authentic pics :rofl:

go on twitter and see every sneaker blog / "sneaker insider" account lurking this thread

Last edited:
Do you have a link please ?
Here is one of the clowns lurking... He'll probably tweet that someone in NT called him a clown :lol:

Here's another

Just twitter search "yeezy" your bound 2 (no pun intended s/o to that Zane Lowe interview) find more

Last edited:
I open nike talk today and I see 3 new pages in about a couple hours so I'm like

Oh yeah yesterday they said today is the BIG DAY

Only sees new authentic pics :rofl:
would be waaay more than three pages if there was some concrete info released. All the talk that's been going on these last few pages is crap

I was on NY with my girlfriend between last Friday and Sunday. 
Saturday I went to the NikeTown NY just for shopping and at this moment, my GF catch my hand and told me "Look Yanis the guy have the same pair that you are exposing in the room, but in red, the Yeezy".
And when I saw that I tried to take a picture but there was 2 guys between the one with the yeezy in his hand.
And by the way, I only saw one shoe, not the pair.
And for the picture, when I was trying to catch someone, it's my GF who took it.

About the other pictures :

It's a friend who send me those. 
They will probably float all around the web soon.
very nice.

Here is one of the clowns lurking... He'll probably tweet that someone in NT called him a clown
laugh.gif

Here's another

Just twitter search "yeezy" your bound 2 (no pun intended s/o to that Zane Lowe interview) find more

@thesneakergig is ME and I've been in here..I noted that these pics came from here..it's really no big secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom