Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the strike of all strikes I predict :nerd:

might be a Superstrike

might be a STOOPIDstrike

Last edited:
well I don't know if we have them in stock because some of you guys think we do. and I doubt they will release tonight in stores, no one is schedule past 10pm here :nerd:

Online only then IF they want to release it tonight.

But then again hearing about stores already having stock in them and the rumors I've herd from multiple people was they were targeting tonight as it was the last day of October and Halloween ...and also that picture of the EU store with the style code and today's date on it. I dont knowwwww lol 

can anyone point me into any good direction of any good b--'s pm me

ps how come i cant log into my 06 account?????

Last edited:
just to add, if stores got em in stock this week, if you know roughly how early shoe stores get stock in, these could release either next week or the week after. but stores are JUST getting them in, some spots have them and some reliable mom and pops don't yet, I think we can agree on that. generally less limited shoes sit longer, so I guess we'll just see. you guys really shouldn't be freaking out just yet

and again, the production dates would point to January release at earliest. god forbid we have to wait a couple months for some sneakers. I think the only reason Nike isn't saying either way is to let the hype keep building

just to add, if stores got em in stock this week, if you know roughly how early shoe stores get stock in, these could release either next week or the week after. but stores are JUST getting them in, some spots have them and some reliable mom and pops don't yet, I think we can agree on that. generally less limited shoes sit longer, so I guess we'll just see. you guys really shouldn't be freaking out just yet

and again, the production dates would point to January release at earliest. god forbid we have to wait a couple months for some sneakers. I think the only reason Nike isn't saying either way is to let the hype keep building
the hype cant get any bigger than this, no way. 

This is good logic but ive noticed in the past that big releases usually have different URL's. Its almost like they build a seperate mini-server for the desired shoe... But idk, you may be right

That does work. Change the style/color to the galaxy foams and you'll know the answer if they were really going to release online.

The stores get the shoes shipped to them the week of release. 

Sometimes avoiding common sense is the problem. If these are in stock, and according to multiple sources ,in multiple cities, they are. They will only be held so long back there, before the Fernandos of the world sell some out the back door. Nike knows this after the Champ Pack fiasco. It makes ALLLLLLLLLL the sense in the world to off em ASAP.

The stores get the shoes shipped to them the week of release. 

Not always.....The DB5 we got the 3 days before the release....Steel grey X's we got them in Sept. The shipment comes whenever it wants to come 3 days before the RD so we can see how many pairs they are, that way all the pairs can go during RSVP.

Not always.....The DB5 we got the 3 days before the release....Steel grey X's we got them in Sept. The shipment comes whenever it wants to come 3 days before the RD so we can see how many pairs they are, that way all the pairs can go during RSVP.
on some real **** how many leftover dbvs were left after the 2nd RSVP? The manager(a fat black woman) said none and she was just chillin laughing her *** off. That **** was lying, I just want to hear an employee admit it instead of the usual I know nothing blah blah blah

on some real **** how many leftover dbvs were left after the 2nd RSVP? The manager(a fat black woman) said none and she was just chillin laughing her *** off. That **** was lying, I just want to hear an employee admit it instead of the usual I know nothing blah blah blah

nt chi manager is also fat black woman, district managers must be into BBW

Last edited:

There was a handful left roughly 5-7 pairs. It was the sizes that no one claimed, like size 12, 13 even 14. Barely anyone RSVP the 2nd time with those sizes. I don't know much else bc i won my pair at mercer. When i went back to work that day i saw a few black boxes but they were huge sizes.

Maybe you might have seen me that day, I was wearing my leopard roshes with camo shorts. I picked up a pair for my friend during the first batch.

nt chi manager is also fat black women, district managers must be into BBW
:lol: the one at NYC is a mean one. The Asian girl working there is a ***** too

Talking about chrissi? skinny asian girl with heat sometimes? She's actually the nicest of them all, she's in charge of releases now and just doing her job bc high authority was there. But once you talk to her she can tell you things and etc

There was a handful left roughly 5-7 pairs. It was the sizes that no one claimed, like size 12, 13 even 14. Barely anyone RSVP the 2nd time with those sizes. I don't know much else bc i won my pair at mercer. When i went back to work that day i saw a few black boxes but they were huge sizes.
thanks for the honesty. I was there after the second rsvp and like I said they said none were left(lying scum, which is why I won't give them my business unless I win a rare sneaker, cuz not picking them up is doing them a favor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom