Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim suddenly wearing Yeezys again?? Wonder why....
glasses.gif

I think Yeezys original intention was to have them release in October and probably believed they would (hence the name ROs) , but Nike probably pushed it back or something else happened between the two which caused a delay.

This is pretty much how I view it. They went for 10-31, struck out, and now are scrambling to get them out as soon as they can without starting chaos.

All this speculating is getting old FAST
Yall draw conclusions from the smallest things, kim wore yeezys! So what -__-

I would hate to see kanye wear a red tee in the next few days, this thread would blow up!

This is pretty much how I view it. They went for 10-31, struck out, and now are scrambling to get them out as soon as they can without starting chaos.
Its nike . One of the largest companies in the world. They know what theyre doing, if they wanted it in october im sure they would be here already

Its nike . One of the largest companies in the world. They know what theyre doing, if they wanted it in october im sure they would be here already

You gotta understand that they don't look at this release like we do, it's just another release. They schedule it and stuff happens, I.E. bad weather, late shipments, etc. So them being off by a week is nothing new and happens quite more often than you think.

Or it couldve been initially set for october and they moved it. The shoe wasnt officially announced. So even though kanye did get the october release frame, Nike didnt officially announce it. Which means they can be more flexible with when they decide to release them, ala moving them from october.

Pretty sure 21Mercer got in trouble with Nike Corp for selling pairs of Y2's out the back for big cash last year.

That's not to say they ain't still doing dirt tho.

Mercer doesnt give a f*ck, i remember my boy tellin me literally watching dudes come out of there with 3+ and up while people were waiting in line.. They did shady sh** for the galaxy foam release too

Mercer doesnt give a f*ck, i remember my boy tellin me literally watching dudes come out of there with 3+ and up while people were waiting in line.. They did shady sh** for the galaxy foam release too
yeah it's like corporate gives them a free pass to do whatever the **** they want. At least at other niketowns they keep things discreet and have a limit on the shady **** they can pull

Also Mercer probably got hundreds if not even a thousand of each cw. Next to ndc they are allocated the most pairs of any shoe(most of the time)

You gotta understand that they don't look at this release like we do, it's just another release. They schedule it and stuff happens, I.E. bad weather, late shipments, etc. So them being off by a week is nothing new and happens quite more often than you think.

never seen a shoe with a set date get pushed back a week for these reasons

That makes me the fifth person. I am based out of DC and always have better luck when I'm in NY and CA for releases. NikeDC is a ****-show with preferential treatment not just going to their friends but to known resellers who don't even want the shoes for themselves. I rather camp out at HoH in Montgomery Mall for shoes because my odds are a million times better there.
I have only won the fire red 5s there.. I may see you at montgomery mall though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom