Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark getting a refund from Krispy!!
I did ask for refund because I can no longer support those raffles. I’ve paid for many of his raffles in the past, I’ve told many others about his raffles, and I’ve posted about them on the web. I’ve defended him on more than one occasion and criticized people who questioned him or filed paypal claims.

It was easy to support him because most people said his raffles were legit, plus a lot of people thank him for doing them even when they lose, and people who win post pics of their pairs afterwards.

But he is a liar.

I believe he sells more tickets then he admits. If he doesn’t then A) he should post a video of him putting everyones e-mail into random.org. B) explain to us how he is acquiring Royals for $250 in Sept. 2013. C) or explain where is he getting DS Solars for $2425 shipped? (since I asked to be refunded 3 orders).

Aside from that he has not been up front with us. Everyone who questions him he refers them to either past winners (reputation) OR tells them he will refund them. Is it that difficult to answer questions?

Most raffles are head scratchers to say the least. The odds never seem to add up. Take the Royal 1 $5 for just 50 spots raffle from September. It would make sense if there were 100 of the “these will go fast” Royal 1 tickets. Then he could’ve found a pair for around $400 and kept $100 for himself. Nope! it lasted 3 days and he took the $250 from it and bought Royals?! I know dudes that spent more than that on grey market pairs :rolleyes. However check his tweets “any raffle that crosses the $20 price range takes longer”… yet last month it took 3 days to sell $5 Royal 1 tickets?! In the weeks leading up you can see people begging for that Royal 1 raffle to take place. I probably brought in 20 buyers just from telling others to buy. Keep in mind he has nearly 15k followers. I'd imagine 50 spots would go in 3 hours max at $5 each.

I am not telling you how to think but someone that refers to himself as a “we” because he has a big cartel site and then calls out 3/4s of his followers by saying “NikeTalk is a bunch of lonely trolls” and “NikeTalk went to **** for a reason” is definitely not handling himself well. He only started taking action after people started raising eyebrows at his “Only 13 tickets left” on Tuesday at 2:30PM. Refuse to deal with someone who I openly supported for at least 10 months and then have him insult me for asking for clarification.

PS I even have my doubt about the winners being random. Look at this @mwhit023 asks questions regarding the odds for the Lebron X Denim raffle in June. You can see there is a lot of back and forth and talking in circles by krispy in this convo … 2 months later the same dude wins the Royal 1 raffle. Not a bad way to shut up the critics :x

@S_Universal (from NT – another fellow “lonely troll” :lol:) won the Yeezy 1 Zen raffle earlier this year. I would not be surprised in the slightest if him winning was less “random.org” and more selecting a well known member with lots of IG and twitter followers. [Then he tweets to @RSVPSniper in support of him as a feeble attempt to get Memphis to come on here and vouch for him.] buy ay KRISPY I KNOW YOURE LURKING. POST THE VIDEO OF HOW YOU DO YOUR RAFFLES (FOR EVERY RAFFLE)

Edit: figures icysole is throwing kisses his way.. he threw icy a bone and let him win the "mystery raffle"

Last edited:
Cats shouldnt be paying for a damn online raffle. I might as well start a raffle, charge $50 bucks a pop then have my boy win and keep the shoes and money to myself

Mark getting a refund from Krispy!!
I did ask for refund because I can no longer support those raffles. I’ve paid for many of his raffles in the past, I’ve told many others about his raffles, and I’ve posted about them on the web. I’ve defended him on more than one occasion and criticized people who questioned him or filed paypal claims.

It was easy to support him because most people said his raffles were legit, plus a lot of people thank him for doing them even when they lose, and people who win post pics of their pairs afterwards.

But he is a liar.

I believe he sells more tickets then he admits. If he doesn’t then A) he should post a video of him putting everyones e-mail into random.org. B) explain to us how he is acquiring Royals for $250 in Sept. 2013. C) or explain where is he getting DS Solars for $2425 shipped? (since I asked to be refunded 3 orders).

Aside from that he has not been up front with us. Everyone who questions him he refers them to either past winners (reputation) OR tells them he will refund them. Is it that difficult to answer questions?

Most raffles are head scratchers to say the least. The odds never seem to add up. Take the Royal 1 $5 for just 50 spots raffle from September. It would make sense if there were 100 of the “these will go fast” Royal 1 tickets. Then he could’ve found a pair for around $400 and kept $100 for himself. Nope! it lasted 3 days and he took the $250 from it and bought Royals?! I know dudes that spent more than that on grey market pairs :rolleyes. However check his tweets “any raffle that crosses the $20 price range takes longer”… yet last month it took 3 days to sell $5 Royal 1 tickets?! In the weeks leading up you can see people begging for that Royal 1 raffle to take place. I probably brought in 20 buyers just from telling others to buy.

I am not telling you how to think but someone that refers to himself as a “we” because he has a big cartel site and then calls out 3/4s of his followers by saying “NikeTalk is a bunch of lonely trolls” and “NikeTalk went to **** for a reason” is definitely not handling himself well. He only started taking action after people started raising eyebrows at his “Only 13 tickets left” on Tuesday at 2:30PM. Refuse to deal with someone who I openly supported for at least 10 months and then have him insult me for asking for clarification.

PS I even have my doubt about the winners being random. Look at this @mwhit023 asks questions regarding the odds for the Lebron X Denim raffle in June. You can see there is a lot of back and forth and talking in circles by krispy in this convo … 2 months later the same dude wins the Royal 1 raffle.

@S_Universal (from NT – another fellow “lonely troll” :lol:) won the Yeezy 1 Zen raffle earlier this year. I would not be surprised in the slightest if him winning was less “random.org” and more selecting a well known member with lots of IG and twitter followers. [Then he tweets to @RSVPSniper in support of him as a feeble attempt to get Memphis to come on here and vouch for him.] buy ay KRISPY I KNOW YOURE LURKING. POST THE VIDEO OF HOW YOU DO YOUR RAFFLES (FOR EVERY RAFFLE)

EVERYONE SHOULD ASK FOR A VIDEO OF THE RAFFLE......IF HE WON'T, NOT LEGIT

on some real **** how many leftover dbvs were left after the 2nd RSVP? The manager(a fat black woman) said none and she was just chillin laughing her *** off. That **** was lying, I just want to hear an employee admit it instead of the usual I know nothing blah blah blah

nt chi manager is also fat black women, district managers must be into BBW

COME ON MAN... IM AT WORK TRYING TO BE PROFESSIONAL!!!! :rofl:
:rofl:

Hey, why not? Crazier things have happened. I'm curious to see if they respond if we get a big enough wave. I'm telling everyone I know. LOL

Last edited:
that krispy kicks guy does a raffle and then does the following:

Closes Big Cartel Site

Changes Facebook

Changes Twitter

Removes Youtube Videos

Preps for the next release

the Lebron MVP raffle had everybody salty....dude walked away with everybody's money like. . .

Last edited:
If the Krispykream dude was legit and really had a full size run at his office then all he'd have to do was take a tagged picture and all the speculation would cease.

We all know that's not happening.

If the Krispykream dude was legit and really had a full size run at his office then all he'd have to do was take a tagged picture and all the speculation would cease.

We all know that's not happening.
No he backtracked on that statement. Besides he would need to have 5 FSR's (1 of each colorway included in the raffle). He buys the pair with the money from the raffle at "current market value"

No he backtracked on that statement. Besides he would need to have 5 FSR's (1 of each colorway included in the raffle). He buys the pair with the money from the raffle at "current market value"

so if he is legit doing the raffle he most likely sold enough tickets to buy a pair at around 3.4 - 5k and could still make a profit. No way someone does a raffle like this and does not make any $$$ off it, plus no way in hell he finds a pair for 2.5k authentic DS Solars. I bought 1 ticket but really regretting it now smh...

the krispy kream sneaker man is obviously a liar and he really should no longer be mentioned other then to expose him as such... plenty of scammers on the internet. yes they will even go to such far lengths such as having friends appear as strangers to vouch for him or even making up fake accounts to vouch for himself. maybe giving away a few actual pairs to people with a decent social media following in order to build his credibility. none of this is hard to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom